How do you join a clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you join a clan

I've been playing for a while, I love tactical games, like BF 2, SWAT, and stuff like that, I'd really like to join a clan to do this with other people who are also into tactical games, so my question is, how do you join a clan so you can play with a group of people that are working together as a team, and on the same page?

Re: How do you join a clan

Originally posted by WR7
    I've been playing for a while, I love tactical games, like BF 2, SWAT, and stuff like that, I'd really like to join a clan to do this with other people who are also into tactical games, so my question is, how do you join a clan so you can play with a group of people that are working together as a team, and on the same page?
    First:welcome!

Second: We aren't a clan: we are a community of like minded gamers.

Slight difference, but it's important. We always work as a team, no matter which in-house squad we are in, or which game we play.

So pull up a chair, read the SOPs for the games you are interested in, and join our servers.

Comment

Are there team speak servers that allow you to use VOIP in games that don't have it programed with it?

Comment

Originally posted by WR7
        Are there team speak servers that allow you to use VOIP in games that don't have it programed with it?
        We host our own TS server....use the search function on the forums for the password.

For BF2 and CS:S we use a combination of ingame and teamspeak. For SWAT4 and AA, we use teamspeak excusively.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
          We host our own TS server....use the search function on the forums for the password.

For BF2 and CS:S we use a combination of ingame and teamspeak. For SWAT4 and AA, we use teamspeak excusively.

SWAT and America's Army, I've downloaded teamspeak I believe if I connect to the server should I be able to use voice comunications?

Comment

Yes, but you have to have the TG TS IP address.
            "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
            [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

you get the TG TS IP from the server tab up near downloads

Comment

sorry I thought the people running around with TG before there name were in a clan, how do you join I guess?

Comment

Join by reading and understanding SOPs, and Anncouncements. You may wish to display the |TG|(or other variants of TG) before your name, but you must follow and understand TG rules to display the |TG| before your desired name.
                  These posted threads will get you started, and then you go into the specific game forums to read more about the game(s) you wish to play.

This thread will explain it all--->
                  Required Reading for all Tactical Gamer Members
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/announcement.php?f=23

TG Primer
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=59640

Required Reading for all Tactical Gamer Members
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/announcement.php?f=23

TG Announcements
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Introduction thread
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=2700

Presonal Conduct
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=2823

Use the search utility to find more of what your looking for as addressed in the mentioned threads, and Browse the forums to stay up to date with TG news.

Anyway, hope you like it here, and we hope we can answer any further questiosn you have.
                  Last edited by .143 Beth©; 10-31-2005, 06:26 PM. Reason: ADDED INFO

Comment

well its not a matter of joining the clan or group.....make sure you read all the SOPs and required readings.

We are a community that like team play and plays together.,....to become a SM you can just load the front page and on the left there is a section for memberships....
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                      well its not a matter of joining the clan or group.....make sure you read all the SOPs and required readings.

We are a community that like team play and plays together.,....to become a SM you can just load the front page and on the left there is a section for memberships....

I just meant to join this mature gaming community you must follow the rules, and undertsand them.
                      Reading the posted threads will jumpstart your experience here.
                      Last edited by .143 Beth©; 10-31-2005, 06:28 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

sorry you must have posted before i did.....you put basicly everything i wanted to in your post
                        -Vulcan

Comment

My best advice is to make sure your noticed playing in the servers which makes it easier to join a group.
                          XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

thanks for the info guys, I really like the TG BF 2 server, just need to hunt down a password for SWAT, bet that one is really something with teamwork.

Comment

yah i dont think we have the swat server anymore.....
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...