Worst forum error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst forum error

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ________ again.

COME ON!! I get this all the time. I hate seeing this :(

Re: Worst forum error

Originally posted by Phantom
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ________ again.

COME ON!! I get this all the time. I hate seeing this :(
    It's so you don't just pimp one person to the moon. It's really quite alright. :P
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

yeah you have to pimp at least 4 people to the moon. It's one more than a trifecta, so we'll call it a wyzfecta.

On a more factual note, on the list of highest reps there's one dot's on the first page! As much as we all love wyz, there are other people who need those dots more! 6,798 members - some 40 with more than 1 dot of rep = 6,758 guys who could use some pimping. Surely you could find a few of them to spread some rep to :).

Comment

Originally posted by rs_al
        yeah you have to pimp at least 4 people to the moon. It's one more than a trifecta, so we'll call it a wyzfecta.
        Wyzcark is a machine, and an inspiration to us all.

Anyone notice how big a rep boost you get from Wyzcrak?

Comment

Here is an even more stupid error:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
          I've given too much rep. :icon9: :icon20:

Comment

I was going to write this neat post bitching and moaning about how I wish I could get an error in the forums that tells people:

"You've bitched and moaned too much about stuff that's really not that important in the last two weeks, try again later."

when they bitch and moan about unimportant stuff too much.

But, as soon as I hit the "Submit Reply" button, this error message prevented me from posting:

"You've bitched and moaned too much about stuff that's really not that important in the last two weeks, try again later."

Dammit. I don't like that erro-----
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yeah Wyz you need to stop making those pointless posts that keep getting locked by Apo. I mean come on, who cares there are three new admins for NS, I mean seriously man WASTE OF TIME!!

That was a joke if you didn't realize, not poking fun at the new NS admins

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                Hmm, I took this as an attempt at starting up a discussion about the rep system, not a genuine whine post whining about that message.

Perhaps I just have more faith in humanity than Wyzcrak, but then again I don't have to admin like ten servers :)

Comment

Well, to be clear, I was just joking anyway. Sincere or not, valid or not, the rep software isn't going to change. Your point about how we go about USING that software is valid.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by rs_al
                    On a more factual note, on the list of highest reps there's one dot's on the first page! As much as we all love wyz, there are other people who need those dots more! 6,798 members - some 40 with more than 1 dot of rep = 6,758 guys who could use some pimping. Surely you could find a few of them to spread some rep to :).
                    This is an interesting fact and certainly people should be made aware of it...

That said, rep is something that you somehow earn. It's quite possible that there are only 40-some members that deserve more than one dot. I don't think that's the case, but it's something to keep in mind...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I have one rep, from Wyz, congratulating me on my "graduation" form the 8th grade...

But, I've been slightly less active recently, in both playing and posting. Hopefully I can change that soon...

Comment

First one of these for me

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

WHAT NEXT!!!!

You have given out too much Reputation period, try again in 2 years.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X