G4 TV Coverage...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G4 TV Coverage...

I was just watching G4 and wondered if we couldn't get something going with them.

We have an amazing number of members, and I'm sure we can gather a few people from a certain game to go and compete.

I'm going to try and give them the website for Net to Know so they can go over it publically, if that's okay with everyone...

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: G4 TV Coverage...

which games? not very familiar with G4, but ive heard about it, (or them).

Comment

G4 is a sorry excuse for the gaming world TV....they take tv anchor Hacks and give them jobs...talk about absolutly nothing and then make a show about that.......

Gt.tv is so much better...i actually know the guy that does that show....well i dont but my boss does.....he does a great job of showing just what the gamers want to see...every week they do a spot that is about 15-20 minutes long...they cover all the national events and talk to developers/makes of games....really should check that out
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Well, I suppose that's a no on the TV coverage... ty anyways...

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

LoL, ill play!!!!!! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse