Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the next BIG thing from Tactical Gamer:

TacticalHarmony.com

See why TacticalHarmony.com is the fastest growing tactical aptitude matching service on the web, with more successful teammates per match than any other tactical gaming service. Take the Tactical Harmony Specialty Profile and get instant, objective (*cough*) feedback on yourself and how you play with others.

We Learn About You
    To help you find the "perfect teammate", we first need to learn about you. Our scientific Tactical Questionnaire allows us to do this at an unprecedented level of depth. Comprehensive, intense, and fun, it's one of the key reasons Tactical Harmony matches people so well and creates more teams than any tactical matching site.

You Learn About Yourself
    After completing the Questionnaire, you instantly receive your free, in-depth Tactical Profile (a $40 value). A fascinating report, customized just for you, it offers insights into who you are, what class you're most likely to best play as, and how others work with you - as well as what your needs are in a teammate.

We find truly Compatible Matches for You
    Next, Tactical Harmony's Tactical Matching System (TMS) searches from among millions of players to identify those very rare individuals that share extraordinary levels of tactical compatibility with you. Unlike other sites, Tactical Harmony rigorously prescreens each tactical match to ensure compatibility based on the 29 dimensions crucial for tactical team success.

You Take the Next Step Risk-Free
    View your highly compatible matches, and, when you are ready to start communicating with them, select one of Tactical Harmony's membership plans. We're so committed to your success and satisfaction, that each plan includes our RISK-FREE 7 day trial period.

Start Communicating with Your Tactical Matches
    While we can measure compatibility in the 29 areas critical for tactical success, only you can determine if there's tactical magic. At Tactical Harmony, we let you get to know your tactical matches safely, anonymously, and at your own pace. We even offer a Guided Communication option if you would like help breaking the "tactical ice."

Join a Squad for All the Right Reasons
    More Tactical Harmony matches result in solid squads because our players are playing together for all the right reasons. You can too. Start the journey toward finding the teammates you've ALWAYS wanted RIGHT NOW. It's RISK FREE for 7 days and you'll receive your $40 Tactical Profile -- FREE!

Tactical Harmony. Because finding the SQUAD of your life doesn't have to take a lifetime.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: the next BIG thing from Tactical Gamer:

I was making my commute this morning and heard yet another commercial for eHarmony.com, a site which prides itself on in-depth dating compatibility matches, confident in its service after "countless" couples "fell in love" using their service.

Impressed with their pitch, and always-grateful for the great people I've met here, I thought, jokingly, "it would be neat to have something like that for teammates." Having heard the commercial before, I imagined them talking about gamers instead of lovers. LOL. I thought of the "magic" I've shared with certain players here, who just "understand" the gameplay like I do, who see what I see before it happens, and silently and immediately join me in whatever I'm doing during gameplay to do what has to be done to solve whatever problem the opposition has brought to my team.

So, the above is what I was imagining. It's pretty much a direct rip of the promotional text from their website (much of which, of course, is used in their radio commercial). I guess you could call it a parody.

Anyway, it made me laugh. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ummmmmmmmmmm that's kinda scary :(

Comment

You realize, of course, that now you've posted the idea, you have to execute it.

Sort of like TacticalOS. No good idea goes unpunished. :-)

Comment

wow that should be a interesting idea...seeings how the guy to gal ratio is like 400 to 1
          or higher....but then again since the twins are in my squad...that makes that ratio even smaller...
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

LOL..........that is to funny but, I think you have to much free time on your hands.......or in your mind which ever you prefer.
            sigpic

Comment

I have heard that eharmony commercial so many times I can recite it in my head. Very funny stuff.
              Steam Community: | |

Comment

Every time i see that commercial now it makes me want to beat him severely. Funny stuff though Wyzcrack.

Tactical Harmony. Because finding the SQUAD of your life doesn't have to take a lifetime.

lol
                Last edited by Steel_Penguin; 11-02-2005, 02:12 PM.

---

Comment

Wow, but as Mateo said, now you have to finish this idea. :D.

TacticalWyzary: Making funny stuff reality every day of our lives.

:D.

Comment

i need to start readin the postes better.
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

We can make this happen.
                      USAR

Comment

Was this a Joke??? I own Eharmony.com and I am OUTRAGED!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
                          Was this a Joke??? I own Eharmony.com and I am OUTRAGED!!!!!!!
                          What and you can't be a supportring member? HA!

+reps to Wyz for this
                          "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Run Keres Run!!!
                            -Zephyr
                            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                            We are not a single game.
                            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

I cant give him +rep, ive already done it for some other deed........

All i can do is make funny jokes about him until i spread the love around. To the first person that answeres this thread.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X