Upcoming Releases?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Releases?

I am putting my birthday/Christmas list together for this year. Yes, I am almost 33 years old and I put a list together :p. Anyways, What games are not currently out but will be by Christmas that you think will be a good purchase? I am looking for FPS games.
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: Upcoming Releases?

Originally posted by Pickle
    I am putting my birthday/Christmas list together for this year. Yes, I am almost 33 years old and I put a list together :p. Anyways, What games are not currently out but will be by Christmas that you think will be a good purchase? I am looking for FPS games.
    There will be a Dispatch #5 (or 6) that will be the Tactical Gamer Christmas List Edition. Be out next week (Monday). I'll post screenies, info, and release dates.

Comment

It's already out, but get FEAR!!! It is awesome. Reference Mateo's reaction here.

I say again, it is awesome!

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
      [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
      Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

I am looking forward to GUN. The open ended Western themed game. I havent played a Western since Outlaws about 7 years ago, or was it 8? For some reason I just love that setting. Watching Deadwood, reading the last of the Gunslinger books, and being a fan of the old pen and paper RPG's Boot Hill and Badlands. All this has me really pumped for GUN.
        Here is a link to a preview and a description of the game.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/659/659970p1.html

Set in the untamed West of the late-1800s, GUN is a free-roaming action-adventure game that takes players to a world without laws where greed, lust and murder are rampant. As Colton White, a vengeful gunslinger, players must straddle the line between good and evil as they showdown against corrupt lawmen, a murderous preacher, renegade army psychopaths, merciless outlaws and unforgiving Native Americans, while waging war on horseback, collecting bounties, and commandeering trains. Players travel through an action-packed landscape of high mountain wilderness, deserts and bustling territorial towns in an epic story of betrayal, greed, and revenge.

Oh, and its not an FPS per say. It is third person until you aim with your gun, which takes you into First Person. It will also have a form of BulletTime where you can slow down the game to place shots and drop them all quickly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X