This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Key Trading Community

Would someone point me to a good cdkey buying/trading community? I found one in the distant past, but I have failed to locate it. I'm too poor and cheap to buy games retail.

Temp
    Rm 14:2 NIV
    One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Re: CD Key Trading Community

Like most other gaming sites, we do not support any type of warez, key trading, pirating, etc.

That sounds harsh, but we work hard to maintain contacts with developers, and they don't look too kindly on that sort of thing.

Comment

Why is key trading considered bad if the products have been legally purchased? I'm more than happy to abide by the rules, I'm just curious.
      Rm 14:2 NIV
      One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest
        Why is key trading considered bad if the products have been legally purchased? I'm more than happy to abide by the rules, I'm just curious.
        They haven't been legally purchased by you, just the keys, unless you lost a key somewhere along the line, but have the disks.

What most sites try to stave off is using an illegitimate copy of the game, say one downloaded by bittorrent, with a purchased (and valid) key.

Comment

Indeed, CD Key trading is of questionable legality and it's just not something we're going to discuss here at TacticalGamer, sorry.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X