Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers

Well, it looks like there's a new Full Spectrum Warrior game coming out next year titled "Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers". I played the original game with Mifree for a bit although I don't think I ever did get around to finishing it. I'm certainly interested in taking a looksee at this new one and giving it a whirl.

Click on the link below to check out the FSW:TH site.

Click here for official Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers Site

Was anyone else into Full Spectrum Warrior? I think the biggest downfall the game had was the lack of a dedicated server. Hopefully they will take care of that in this new upcoming release!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers

The biggest downfall for me was the lack of free range movement. The game was like a trainer for AA.

I will check out this new one though.

- -

Comment

I played it but never finished it... it was great for about an hour or two but then it was the same thing over and over... Team A move, Team B move, team A lay suppressive fire, Team B flank... repeat... JMO

So unless they add something spectacular, I think I'll pass on it... too many other games i don't have time to play.... was a great tactical game thou.

;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, Hmmm link does not seem to work.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Great concept for a game. Seems nobody finished the original though :). I hope they add more variety and some multiplayer though.

---

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
            CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, Hmmm link does not seem to work.
            It was unresponsive for a few minutes but seems to be working properly now!
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I finished it. But it was for XBOX. I will be looking into the next one.

Comment

I finished the XBOX version as well

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse