Negima anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negima anyone?

I was just wondering if anyone liked Japanese stuff, mainly an anime/manga called Mahou Sensei Negima. For those who don't know what the plot is, and if you're interested:

Negi Springfield has just graduated from the Magician's Academy. As the final step of each mage's training in order to become a Magister Magi, everyone is assigned a real world job and is expected to complete it. It turns out that Negi's assignment is to become a teacher in Japan. His sister and Anya are surprised by this an request that the assignment be changed. Since it is already written on his diploma, it cannot be changed. And so, Negi Springfield sets out on his own to fulfill his assignment.

Upon arriving near Mahora Academy, it is the first day of the new term and all of the girls of the academy are rushing to make it to class on time. Of particular note is Asuna Kagurazaka and Konoka Konoe, who Negi meets on his way to the school. Unfortunately, things don't start off so well between him and Asuna, as she makes it perfectly clear after a comment that he makes, that she detests little brats. To hers and the students of Class 2-A's surprise, 10 year old Negi is their new teacher. Asuna is not happy about this as he will be taking the place of their former teacher, who she had a crush on.

While taking on the task as a teacher, Negi must keep his magic abilities a secret. Unfortunately, an emergency situation forces him to use his powers to save a student, which are witnessed by Asuna herself. Will she keep his secret? Maybe his abilities could be of some help to her current situation with Takahata-sensei...

If you do like manga, I suggest reading it if you haven't already.
    Konnichiwa. Ogenki desu ka?

Superman (after he headshots me): I <3 you Max!
    (Next map) Me: Yeah... I <5-2 you too...
    Him (through voice): That make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... In the least gay way possible...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

"Hey Scott! Pick a number between 1 and 7"
    "10... Oh, wait..."

Re: Negima anyone?

where custom hes into this....CUSTOM!
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

What?

Him (through voice): That make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... In the least gay way possible...

"10... Oh, wait..."

Comment

custom likes that sort of stuff....he will be along shortly
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

OH!! OK... I get it now...

D'oh! *Smaks self on forehead*

"10... Oh, wait..."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse