Thank You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

I just want to take a minute and thank all the men and women who have served in our military. Whether you served in a conflict or not, in the past or in the present, from myself and my family, THANK YOU to you and your families for your dedication and sacrifice. This includes our allies across the pond. Today is Veterans Day so, display your flag and show your appreciation to those who have sacrificed to make us who we are as a nation and a people.

Drizz
    sigpic

Re: Thank You

On behalf of myself and my family, Thank You Veterans for the sacrifices both you and your families have given to this great country. I salute each and evey one of you. Stand proud and remember your fellow comrade in arms.

H. M. Ortiz, U.S.A.F., Retired

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

To all of those out there who have served our Country (past and present), thank you for you bravery and sacrifice.

Dirt013
      Dirt013

Comment

yes god bless neone who served in our armed forces thanks for your protection
        The Unseen Ghost Recon 2 Xbox Live Community Clan NOW RECRUITING CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR [url]WWW.THEUNSEEN.ms

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X