NFSMW demo out now...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFSMW demo out now...

Sure it's an arcade racer...but a damn good one...

http://www.fileplanet.com/158464/dow...st-Wanted-Demo

I'm downloading now, will report my 2 cents in a few...
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: NFSMW demo out now...

I played every available mode/car/track... it's good, but not as good as the older ones in the series, back when they were made for the PC...

this is another game thats ported from the console version, as you can tell by the interface... escape key to go back, enter key to advance, arrow keys to move about...

but it was fun... pissed that there is no cockpit view or re-play, like before...

here's some screens if interested...

http://www.magnumland.com/screenshots.htm
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

why do they insist on not adding a cockpit view? the bumper view is just no substitute, those screens looks great, im downloading now, 4 mins left

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

seriously, i don't play racecar games with no dashboard view. That's why i love the GT series!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          seriously, i don't play racecar games with no dashboard view. That's why i love the GT series!
          I figure thats one reason they call GT a "sim racer"(besides the customization factor), and they call this one an "arcade racer"

Comment

I really suck at most driving games. I don't find ones on the PC too appealing, but GT4 was a good fun rental for a while.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
            |TG-2nd|munchkin
            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Only racing game I have any plans on playing any time soon, is Project Gotham 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                I goofed around with the demo a bit and really liked that one. How is the online play?
                New to TG?

Comment

I need to buy this game but no money for it unfortunately. I have to get Mario Kart DS and Sonic Rush (DS as well). This week but good news though I get my 2nd paycheck this week.
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                  "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X