Any importers out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any importers out there?

I was wondering any one at TG aside form me ever import a game before? So far I have imported SD Gundam G Generation DS, Jump Superstars (DS), SD GUndam Advance, and Gundam Battle online for the Dreamcast. The DC one was awhile ago. The latest import game I got was Mobile Suit Gundam Gihren's Greed for the PSP. I love it but I hate it at the same time. I find it fun but annoying at times but my biggest complaint about the game aside form a bug I ran into was that i had to buy a PSP for it and well I don't like any of the PSP games out/coming out anytime soon. Atleast there is gonna be a Harvest Moon game. If anyone is interested in importing I recommend play-asia.com and also the DS PSP and GBA are all region free. Well not the PSP completely most games are region free but UMD movies and music aren't also Rockstar actaully uses region protection on its games. I have also heard rumors that the PS3 may be region free for games.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Any importers out there?

I'm going to be importing Jump Superstars when I get my DS on my B-day.

Comment

I imported Katamari Damacy - it was never released in the PAL region.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
      |TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I'm an importer/exporter for Vandelay Industries. :icon12:

Comment

^^^LOL turbo. Azzman I recommend it. Its pretty much smash brothers with jump characters. My favorite of the ones I have are Naruto, Monkey D luffy, and Goku. Vegeta is also pretty good. I really need to get Super Sayan Goku and Vegeta.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
            I'm an importer/exporter for Vandelay Industries. :icon12:
            I work with people that do nothing but arrest importers (and exporters)...:icon16:
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X