hihi =)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hihi =)

well, it's been awhile, i do surf around a bit but i haven't been posting for awhile.

also, GREAT WORK on the site, i was like "woah, now that's um....'new'"

so yea =)

just dropping by to say hi =)

Re: hihi =)

Come back to us! Make it more than "just dropping by"

Great to see yer still alive though. Always a bonus. Hope everything is going well.

Comment

Yep glad to see you back around these parts.

Comment

well, i would come back if my stupid css would work again. it still has major technical problems and i can't find a way to fix it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
          well, i would come back if my stupid css would work again. it still has major technical problems and i can't find a way to fix it yet.
          Have you tried deleting the lot, removing any registry entries (totally at your own risk), and then reinstalling the lot?

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

i have no idea how to delete the "registry"...can u guide me through it =)

Comment

You mis-read my post. You don't want to delete your registry :)

You can edit your registry by running regedit. If you choose to go down this route, I suggest you first uninstall CS via your control panel, and secondly, back up your registry before you do any tinkering. Then you can try removing any registry keys that have steam, valve, counter strike, half life 2, hl2 in them.

You edit your registry at your risk alone. If it goes wrong, I will happily mock you, but in no way will I accept any responsibility.

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

then i'm afraid that the next time i can join u guys is when i'm forced to "restore my computer" with my backup images....or forced to reformat the computer.

i guess there's no shame hanging out in the forums =P

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
                  then i'm afraid that the next time i can join u guys is when i'm forced to "restore my computer" with my backup images....or forced to reformat the computer.
                  Why not back up any data files you need and restore your computer now? Then you can enjoy the delights of PCS.

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

i did backup and to be honest, i "can" restore my computer right now if i really want to. but there doesn't seem to be a dangerous emergency at the moment. and i've asked my friends and they told me that i shouldn't backup my entire computer for the sake of one video game.

i mean, unless if yall speak otherwise, i "think" i can wait.

Comment

I reformat every 6 months for performance. So go ahead and reformat, doesn't take to long.

Two things to do before reformatting:

1) Backup everything you want to keep
                      2) Download all install files for all the programs you will want to install *

* Doing this allows for you to be fully operational very soon after reformatting

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X