Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey guys, this is Zero from natural-selection. Just saying yo.

You ppl need to play on the server more later into the night, ie like after 10pm till 4am or longer!!

haha, I'm a night owl. Neways, see ya around in game :row__640:

Re: Hello

Welcome. :)

Find the community announcement forum. There's a thread about signature image size limitations (among others) you need to read.

I enjoy having you on the server. Thanks for coming to say hello. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ok, read it. It said the max sig size you can have is 480x100 + like tactical gamer awards and what not. Well, my sig is 300x125. Is it that much of a problem that is is barley off by one dimenshion?

Comment

If there's one exception, then other people will want exceptions. To help maintain a good consistency, everyone gots to obey :P

Great to see you're enjoying TG, and I hope perhaps that I might see you around sometime on the servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero0016
          ok, read it. It said the max sig size you can have is 480x100 + like tactical gamer awards and what not. Well, my sig is 300x125. Is it that much of a problem that is is barley off by one dimenshion?
          No, it’s not a problem if you are barley off by one dimension... but you are 25% over the vertical dimension. You need to consider proportions. 25 may not seem like much, but when you are limited to 100 it is a substantial amount.

Cut down the black space on the top and bottom of the image and you will probably fit in the specs.
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

Yeah kill the black space and you should be good to go.

Comment

Ok, I am at work right now. I will do it when I get home. Hope to see you all in game ")

Comment

ok, so does anyone know how to edit a gif file? I tried shrinking it and it removed the animation. Any one know?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero0016
                  ok, so does anyone know how to edit a gif file? I tried shrinking it and it removed the animation. Any one know?
                  I cropped it for you, just because that was the easiest way to get it within the limits. I think to resize it, you have to do it frame by frame? I'm not sure, I'm still learning how to work with animated gifs.

Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Seems to have exxagerated the white line inside his left eye. I can fix that at home, but surely someone better at graphics than I am can do better than this... anyway.. it gets you in the limits for now, with the animation.

( used Fireworks to crop & edit the frames )
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

cool you rock, thx - fixed :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse