Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where Zebra and Eternal are ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where Zebra and Eternal are ?

Where are these mofos ?

Re: Anyone know where Zebra and Eternal are ?

Eternal is over at www.thegamerplanet.com.

Zebra I haven't seen in forever.
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Not sure where Zebra is either, I do know eternal can usually be found fairly easy playing the same damn games doing the same damn thing. :row__584:

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
        Not sure where Zebra is either, I do know eternal can usually be found fairly easy playing the same damn games doing the same damn thing. :row__584:

[email protected]
        You should come play with us every now and then...

I miss the way you would play with me....:icon_eek: :D
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You need to drop that case, GITS. The man likes his small.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by eternal

[email protected]
            There you are ! Hey man, how's it goes it ? Sorry im french ! haha.

YOu playing BF2 yet, you gotta come play man! CS is poo if that's what you're reffering to " playing same ol "

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
              Eternal is over at www.thegamerplanet.com.

Zebra I haven't seen in forever.
              What the hell is gamer planet, guess i can go see for myself...

Is it this http://www.gamerzplanet.net/ ?

That logo makes me go into convulsions

Comment

Huh. I was going to point you to the official post that Apo put up explaining just a little bit about the relationship(TG & tGP), but I can't find it? Was it taken down?

Anyway, no "z", that's a different place.

Comment

Try www.thegamerplanet.com
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                    That's alot of graphics, no wonder google didnt return anything...

Comment

I actually posted the correct web address for the gamer planet in my first post.

I think that a thoughtful admin was looking out for me and changed it to what we see now. I do appreciate the discrete fix if it was something I shouldn't have posted. (Seriously.)

I have seen TGP as a supported link in the banner at the top so I thought it was ok to post the link as Apo has it above.

My appologies if I shoudn't have posted the link here.
                      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

I actually posted the correct web address for the gamer planet in my first post.

I think that a thoughtful admin was looking out for me and changed it to what we see now. I do appreciate the discrete fix if it was something I shouldn't have posted. (Seriously.)

I have seen TGP as a supported link in the banner at the top so I thought it was ok to post the link as Apo has it above.

Naah, It's fine.. It was a legacy filter thing that was still active. When I noticed it I turned it off and fixed the URLs.
                        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I had to read your post 10 times before I can understand what the hell you guys are talking about. Think i get it now.

Anyhow, Eternal, change your nickname to CrustyPronSock and come find me in BF2.
                          I tried to find you on those servers but they are always empty.

Comment

I was in there last night???

I don't have bf2 man, still stuck on dial-up. :( About the only thing I can play is source games, gr, and NwN these days.

Shoot me an e-mail, we can figure out some way to act stupid together. :)

Comment

Originally posted by devilman
                              Where are these mofos ?
                              I am here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse