My New Shoutcast Radio Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Shoutcast Radio Show

Hey guys, every Friday and Saturday night I'm gonna be doing a 1 1/2 Hour radio show on Shoutcast. Friday Night is Top 40 Country and Saturday will be HairBand Halabalu Featuring all the Great 80's Metal.

The show runs form 10:30pm EST Till 12 Midnite.

Here is the link to my shoutcast site wich will be up 15 Minutes before show time.
    http://71.192.221.194:8000/

The play file is availble at the listen Link of the page or you can just copy and past the URL in Winamp. (http://71.192.221.194:8000/)

If you wanna make a request please send all requests Via AIM from the link on the website

Please make the Message say

Song Request,

Request Name: (The Name You Want The Request to be for yourself or somone else dedication)

Song Tittle: (Tittle Of Song)

Artist: (Artist Or Group)

YOU MUST HAVE WINAMP TO LISTEN TO MY SHOW

http://winamp.com/

So Tune in and Enjoy :D
    Last edited by Widowmaker; 11-14-2005, 09:50 PM.

Re: My New Shoutcast Radio Show Update!

Originally posted by Widowmaker
    YOU MUST HAVE WINAMP TO LISTEN TO MY SHOW
    You sure? Why couldn't someone listen using, say, Windows Media Player?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: My New Shoutcast Radio Show

Nope Media Player Dosnot support the Codec How ever Real Player does

Comment

Nope Media Player Dosnot support the Codec How ever Real Player does
        Codec? Are you sure you're not talking about WinAmp being required to broadcast using the Shoutcast plugin?

I listen to Shoutcast broadcasts all the time using Windows Media Player. If your broadcast is using some weird codec, then I'd change it if I were you...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Widow, to which codec, exactly, are you referring?
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ok I'm sorry Guys you are correct Real Player, Winamp Or Windows Media Play will Play My Brodcast Just Copy And Past this url in your Player: http://71.192.221.194:8000

Comment

Also guys I have extended the show hours to 10pm till Midnite Instead of 10:30 till Midnite

Thanks

Comment

My New Shoutcast Radio Show

Guys do to the fact that I'm running the server as well as the Broad cast Ive Limted all requests for the Friday Nite show, to The Following Time Slot, 9pm Till 9:45pm EST. The show Log on time is at 9:45pm EST. At 9:45pm EST, My AIM will be shut down and no more requests will be accepted.

This if for the porpuse of preseving the best sound Quality as Possible. Remember there are only 32 spots and Log on time is 9:45 Show will start exactly 15min later. (10pm) EST

So Tune in and enjoy

Agian The AIM adress to send requests is widowsradio

The station url is http://71.192.221.194:8000 Real Player, Windows Media Player & Winamp supported...

Thank You

Comment

How much throughput do you have on the box from which you're streaming the show?

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

My AIM will be shut down and no more requests will be accepted.

This if for the porpuse of preseving the best sound Quality as Possible
                    I donít get it. If you have enough bandwidth to handle 32 client, AIM would hardly consume any substantial portion of it.
                    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi
                      I donít get it. If you have enough bandwidth to handle 32 client, AIM would hardly consume any substantial portion of it.
                      Whats not to get this is my show this is how I'm running it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        How much throughput do you have on the box from which you're streaming the show?
                        HUH?

Comment

Nevermind.

Looking forward to hearing how this goes! :)

Comment

HUH?
                            LOL!

How much upstream bandwidth do you have?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X