Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

http://www.bfads.net/bestbuy.html

This link is for Best Buy but it has other stores on the left hand menu. Have fun.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Black Friday

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
    http://www.bfads.net/bestbuy.html

This link is for Best Buy but it has other stores on the left hand menu. Have fun.
    You and DdogG are always on the ball for Black Friday... I'm not a "shopper" and therefore forget that it even happens (now that I don't work in retail, anyway...).

Thanks!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I don't actaully recommend shopping on black friday. Its a hasle and more importantly say if you go to Best Buy you are just gonna be overloaded with service plans and accessories but going to BB will get you that.

The deals are good and all but remember they will be asking you for service plans and accessories. Always say no unless you really need it.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

I say shop on Black Friday.

It's the closest to the beach at Normandy you'll ever get.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

This year, being the poor college student that I am, I will be shopping on Black Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
            I don't actaully recommend shopping on black friday. Its a hasle...
            I won't do it unless there's something specifically on sale that I specifically want.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'm going to EB to get WOW and... I saw something else but I forgot what it is now. I saw it before though, and I've been meaning to grab WOW.

Comment

The $200 radeon x800 xl from CompUSA intrigues me. Anyone know if itís a good videocard/value?
                Steam Community: | |

Comment

There was a http://digg.com article about sites previewing sales ads for Black Friday and the retailers trying to get them shut down.

Ah, here we go...

http://digg.com/links/Black_Friday_L...iate_Retailers

http://bf2005.com/
                  http://gottadeal.com/
                  http://blackfridayads.com/
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

God I love Black Friday. So long as you're not at Wal-Mart, it's one of the "bond-with-your-fellow-man" experiences that are relatively rare these days.
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Yes Korn the XL is sweet. I actaully use one. Go for it unless you have PCIE you can't find a better deal. Newegg does have the 7800GT for slightly over 300. If you have PCIE I doubt anyone can match that unless you can somehow find the X1800XL for 200 and below.

I dunno I just don't like the idea of black/green friday. Unless your a smart customer its just (insert retail company) trying to get you in their store so they can suck you dry.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Meh, the rebates kill most of the good deals on black Friday for me. I absolutely despise them! I usually just stay home that day and eat leftovers.
                        Battlefield Admin() ()
                        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                        | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                          God I love Black Friday. So long as you're not at Wal-Mart, it's one of the "bond-with-your-fellow-man" experiences that are relatively rare these days.
                          Try it in central Arkansas. It's a social experiment. People come from the entire state who ONLY TODAY can afford to buy a 19" television.

* shudder *
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hey korm: That x800 is an insane deal. Definately go for that. Even though ive never bought an ATi card, always been an Nvidia person :P, your not going to find a better card for that price.

In regards to shopping on black friday. Right now, no. But if I see something I want, I might change my mind :)

Comment

Hey korm: That x800 is an insane deal. Definately go for that. Even though ive never bought an ATi card, always been an Nvidia person :P, your not going to find a better card for that price.
                              Actually you should check out the b/s/t section on hardforums.com. You can pick one up cheaper than that there, I just got the same card myself and love it. I paid $180

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X