How to help TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to help TG

There are many ways we do not even think of to help this community. If it is sitting on Teamspeak to answer any questions, which i've seen me and others do, browsing the forums for questions left unanswered, or even spreading the tactical gamer ways to other servers and pubbies left out in the cold, the movements of one member can greatly help the community.

You can do things in your daily life to push the Tactical Gamer community forward and improve the tactical gaming experience for all of our deserving members.

Re: How to help TG

Originally posted by black death5
    There are many ways we do not even think of to help this community. If it is sitting on Teamspeak to answer any questions, which i've seen me and others do, browsing the forums for questions left unanswered, or even spreading the tactical gamer ways to other servers and pubbies left out in the cold, the movements of one member can greatly help the community.

You can do things in your daily life to push the Tactical Gamer community forward and improve the tactical gaming experience for all of our deserving members.
    My favorite way to push TG is advertising. For all the Tg high-ups like Apo, I AM A WALKING BILLBOARD(free advertising for you). I have TG stickers etc. This weekend I am making TG-PCS shirts, I can't wait. I told every single CS:S player i know in real life about TG. It works man, some people like it, some dont, but give it a shot Represent TG like a Billboard. I think I might even get a TacticalGamer logo on my truck.

Comment

Haha I want a PCS shirt!

Comment

TG bedsheets :D.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin
          TG bedsheets :D.
          Now your significant other can learn about TG!

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
          |TG-2nd|munchkin
          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I'm going get the paper right now to make the shirts, BRB!!!, and the shirts

I will buy 2 large shirts, 1 med and 1 extra large. I'll make a thread in the buy sell thing if anyone wnats a quality PCS shirt.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X