AA training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA training

just so you guys know you do not have to finish all the AA training...you can finish basic and then come and join us on the AA server.....you can always go back and finish that training when u want....come and join us and we will have some fun..show you the ropes and neat tricks you can do......just a reminder

:icon14:
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: AA training

You say true, sai. I was on our AA server last night and enjoyed it immensely. Our TG AA gang is very helpful and did a great job of bringing a relative AA newbie like me up to speed. Thanks again, guys. :icon14:

Comment

hmm, tempting...

Comment

Can, I think you'd really enjoy it. Very tactical. The game itself is of course good, but playing the TG way really takes it to the next level (as with every other game hosted here).

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar
          hmm, tempting...
          Do it, if for no other reason than the satisfaction of completing the training.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I had talked to Turbo about joining you guys but I had no time these last couple of weeks. Now things are a bit more relaxed and I am coming ! lets get some training during the thanksgiving vacation :)

Do we have a weekly meeting day for AA? That would be really great to have one or two selected days so we can adjust the real life and BF2 activities accordingly...

Comment

Okay i think I might make the jump on Friday and start playing AA. I would start today but i still want to try out Special Forces but if it's mostly pubbies of if there's no one on i'll hop on with you guys and maybe you can help the noob.

---

Comment

I haven't finished E&E, but it doesn't matter: going on the server is fine with stock kits.

Comment

I haven't even finished the medic training yet. I don't even want to think about E&E from what i've hear about it. Maybe someone could be "persuaded" to do it for me?

---

Comment

I'm back. Got to get caught up and get my honor points up. Missed playing this past week.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar
                      Do we have a weekly meeting day for AA? That would be really great to have one or two selected days so we can adjust the real life and BF2 activities accordingly...
                      Friday and Sunday nights is when the most people turn out. When we get enough guys we password the server and really slow it down. That is the best time to learn too.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/america...a-success.html

Word!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                        - Wulfyn

Comment

Sweet, CANavar is coming. You'll love this game. Its hard at first but once you get into it and play with the TG boys then its the best tactical game around.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X