Working on Turkey Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on Turkey Day

Who else is working on turkey day besides me while every one else is enjoying the family get together?:row__538:

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: Working on Turkey Day

Me, im 'working' right now... Airlines don't shut down for holidays.

Turkey is making me sleepy too...
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I'll take the famous Slashdot poll option:

"I'm not American, you insensitive clod!" ;)
      |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Comment

NO, but it was the first Thanksgiving i had off in 8 years!!!

i work for an airline/shipping co. and yeah, i usually have to work holidays. in fact, i normally get January 3rd off to "celebrate" new years...i can never figure out why everyone in the bar looks so annoyed when i start blowing my whistle and throwing confetti...

my mom works for the electric company. my stepmom and stepsister both work for a hospital. one brother-in-law works for an airline, another is a police officer, and the other is a fireman. so obviously each holiday it's anyone's guess who will be able to show up.

so i hear ya, bubba!!!

Comment

Well, I am working also, and to add insult to injury- it's the night shift.. leaving work 30 minutes after midnight.. But at least it's great pay.

Thank god for the internet..
          Last edited by Swedish_Cowboy_Texas; 11-24-2005, 09:07 PM.

Comment

I get double time and a half for working tonight.

May not be as enjoyable as spending time with family, but.... It is less fattening. Plus, The best part of the Thanksgiving feast is leftovers.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Nice triple time day for me. Got to work today also, and it to is a triple time day. Got to love holidays.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I work night shift as well... but I also drive up the 3 hrs to see family... I just sacrifice sleep and get/do both. ;)
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X