This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked, why?

I played most of the day on TG today and about 7:45pm on Kubra Dam, I get kicked all of a sudden. It says by Admin or for excesive teamkilling. Ok. I didn't have one TK, and the server was 9 players under capacity.

I'm wondering if an admin kicked me and why? I was leading the top squad in the game at the time with several TG members in it.

Any thoughts?

Re: Kicked, why?

Were you able to get back in?

Probably need to contact an admin.
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

The excessive TKs is a stock message. Any reason you're kicked will give that. That said... NINE players under cap? It's THEORETICALLY possible that six Supporting Members were connecting, but improbable. :-/

Hrmmmmm

/me runs off to think
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

No sir. Not able to get back in. Oh well I played for 8 hours today. It must've been a sign. I was just curious if it was intentional.

Yeah, it was actually 52/62 when I tried to get back in.

Comment

Maybe a TK problem. I would recommend you send in your hash to me.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Souvlaki
            I played most of the day on TG today and about 7:45pm on Kubra Dam, I get kicked all of a sudden. It says by Admin or for excesive teamkilling. Ok. I didn't have one TK, and the server was 9 players under capacity.

I'm wondering if an admin kicked me and why? I was leading the top squad in the game at the time with several TG members in it.

Any thoughts?
            You were kicked by an admin. Please read the BF2 Rules and SOPs. The link can be found in my signature. If you have further questions, you can direct them to Asch via Private Message. I expect that reading our rules will answer your questions, though...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X