Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay for school

Another project. *sigh*

This time I have to make a trailer for Dune. I don't know flash too well, but considering this is highschool I should be able to get by with paint, photoshop, and moviemaker. Does anyone know any good, free programs to record voices from my microphone? I'll google, but just in case my search skills still suck...

EDIT: My stupidity resounds. I totally forgot to look in start -> accessories. I found a nifty little program inconspicuously named Sound Recorder. *face-palm*

If I had a nickle every time I turned out to already have a program I needed...
    Last edited by Karkianman101; 11-28-2005, 09:52 PM.

Re: Yay for school

"Yay for school" :row__689: You're confused. School is bad. You shouldn't cheer for school. (I know you're joking ;))

I haven't used these but they might be useful to you (At least they're probably better than Sound Recorder):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/snd
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/studio
    AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Originally posted by millipede777
      "Yay for school" :row__689: You're confused. School is bad. You shouldn't cheer for school. (I know you're joking ;))
      Well I'm going to go ahead and completely disagree with you. School is the most important thing in the world when you're of school age. The problem is you tend not to realise that until long *after* you're of school age.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Obviously school is very important. A good education can lead you to the world. A bad one will also obviously not help you when you get older. However, it's never fun :P

Comment

Originally posted by Root
          Well I'm going to go ahead and completely disagree with you. School is the most important thing in the world when you're of school age. The problem is you tend not to realise that until long *after* you're of school age.
          Originally posted by AzzMan
          Obviously school is very important. A good education can lead you to the world. A bad one will also obviously not help you when you get older. However, it's never fun :P
          Wow, I wasn't expecting this kind of response. I was just goofing around. I know school is important. If I really thought it was a waste of time I wouldn't bother taking all of the Honors and AP classes that I do. I've just been frustrated lately with my almost complete lack of free time due to the insane amount of homework I've been getting. Sorry if I've offended anyone. (There aren't any teachers here are there?)
          AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Originally posted by millipede777
            (There aren't any teachers here are there?)
            Ah, when's the last time we've seen Skylark, anyway?
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X