Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG Profile?

What is the RGP Profile?
    I clicked Scan next to my name and it came up? Any one want to explain?

Re: RGP profile?

Something I'm just now finishing getting online. It's a Forum-based RPG that allows you to create characters, battle other forum members, and all sorts of other intersting stuff. You use funds generated from forum participation and battles to buy new weapons/armor and other equipment.

Right now it's only open to supporting members, but there has been no official announcement yet. The full menu for the Inferno RPG system is hidden in the "FAQ" icon in the navigation system up at the top of the page.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Re: RPG Profile?

I have no idea how this will work, but it seems like fun.

Mateo, special move is righteous indignation, paladin, holy. :icon_bigg

Comment

Re: RGP profile?

Originally posted by Apophis
        Something I'm just now finishing getting online.
        Ah, so it did just appear there. I'm not blind afterall.
        AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Hit ya with my uber fists that time Apophis!

Heh, well, I ran outta bot fights, and im completely broke in the game, dont really feel like taking out a loan so I'll wait till payday tomorrow evening.

Was a fun fight, try moving up past the Gollums, the next two are similar except their elemental type, figure out which one you're better against and keep fighting till you get some cash and can buy some cool gear.

I leveled up already, just unfortunate that I can't purchase anything else.

[EDIT] one thing though, It never gave me my trial pack of Triple Triad Cards =/ It says it gave them to me but I cant find them for the life of me. [/EDIT]
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
            Hit ya with my uber fists that time Apophis!

Heh, well, I ran outta bot fights, and im completely broke in the game, dont really feel like taking out a loan so I'll wait till payday tomorrow evening.

Was a fun fight, try moving up past the Gollums, the next two are similar except their elemental type, figure out which one you're better against and keep fighting till you get some cash and can buy some cool gear.

I leveled up already, just unfortunate that I can't purchase anything else.
            I was wondering what you hit me with. Damn, that hurt. I just upgraded my weapons and put a decent chunk of cash in the bank. I have a bit before I level up, but I don't think I'll be able to do that tonight.

The game does seem pretty interesting though! Parts of it are certainly crude and could stand to have some design updates, but it seems as though the core of it is working pretty well.

Comment

okay so how do i battle....i created one but now how do i finish it
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                okay so how do i battle....i created one but now how do i finish it
                Was it against another person or against a bot? If it's against a person, they need to accept it. You then take turns attacking. With a bot, once you make the challenge you immediately go into battle and fight against the computer until you win or die.

Comment

can you do more then one battle at a time...and can you cancel a battle before its started
                  -Vulcan

Comment

can you do more then one battle at a time...and can you cancel a battle before its started
                    I'm not sure on either. Try creating another battle and see what it says!

Comment

this Is the most awsoem thing ever

Comment

i did and you cant....it says leave or surrender but i can figure out where to do both
                        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                          this Is the most awsoem thing ever
                          LOL... I'm glad you like it. I was looking at bringing back something along the lines of this. I thought about bringing back Black Nova, but it was riddled with exploits and was quite a pain in the ass to keep online.

Inferno RPG integrates with the site and seems very easy to manage. I haven't decided if I'm going to open it up to non-supporting members, but there's plenty of time for that in the future. For now it's an SM-only perk. :)

Comment

i guess ill just have to wait for mateo to get back on line.....
                            -Vulcan

Comment

i did and you cant....it says leave or surrender but i can figure out where to do both
                              You need to go into the Battleground, then click on "Go to your current battle". From there you should be able to surrender/abort or something along those lines, but I'm not sure if you can do it before the other party has accepted or declined the challenge.

To battle against bots, create a new battle and then choose the options down in the "Create Battle [Member Vs. AI Bot]" section below the Member vs. Member area.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X