• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabooya
    started a topic RPG Profile?

RPG Profile?

What is the RGP Profile?
    I clicked Scan next to my name and it came up? Any one want to explain?

• Rincewind
    replied
    Re: RPG Profile?

Root, it has to be a wizzard bug. Before I picked my class I could hit golum and the other bots. Now that I am a wizard, I can hit nothing and nothing (my level) hits me. I have all the equipment my level can have and nothing works. So I doubt it's me or Kark.

Leave a comment:

• SloppyJoe
    replied

Can we get a refund on beginner's packs?

Leave a comment:

• Root
    replied

Originally posted by Karkianman101
    Then what counts?
    Thats the question, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Karkianman101
    replied

Then what counts?

Leave a comment:

• Root
    replied

Originally posted by Karkianman101
    All of my stats were higher than gollums, and neither he nor I could land a blow.
    Stats don't count when you're fighting a bot. Xeni and Anode both have much better stats than me across the board, yet I win every time and have yet to sustain 1hp damage from either of them, or from any of the gollums.

Leave a comment:

• Karkianman101
    replied

All of my stats were higher than gollums, and neither he nor I could land a blow. I went up to the 2 higher AI's, and it was the exact same. Only when I went up to the maximum AI that a level 0 can fight did I lose. In one hit. And I already spent all my money getting the best weapon a wizard can get. A knife.

Leave a comment:

• Root
    replied

Originally posted by Rincewind
    ^^^ Fix wizards first! :D
    Maybe wizards aren't broken. Maybe you have to bank all your money until you can afford weapons, and then start getting into fights?

Leave a comment:

• Rincewind
    replied

^^^ Fix wizards first! :D

Leave a comment:

• Vulcan
    replied

The triple triad beginner pack seems to be broken. I gathered mine, yet it still does not show up.

Leave a comment:

• Karkianman101
    replied

For free heals if you have high evasion (Apparently thats why I don't die to most bots), fight Gollum and just use your defense thing until you are healed, then flee.

Leave a comment:

• perry
    replied

I can pound those bots, and they pound me right back.. so I can get lots of XP.. 5 turns is a long battle for me. But then it costs me so much to heal myself that I'll only end up making like 40 gold per battle.

I had figured it was kinda sorta related to how much damage I take, but I've counted the damage and find that it's not exactly that... there's something else in there too.

Leave a comment:

• Karkianman101
    replied

Originally posted by Rincewind
    Which brings me back to wizards; I still cant hit a damn thing :(
    QFT :(

Leave a comment:

• Rincewind
    replied

Which brings me back to wizards; I still cant hit a damn thing :(

Leave a comment:

• Vulcan
    replied

well if your not taking any damage, your xp will be the same. I notice that it's definately related to damage in some way though. If i wipe out a bot without taking much damage i get very little XP, yet if i take a bunch of damage i'll get upwards of 250 XP.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X