MY Banner Images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY Banner Images

Sorry guys, but I thought this might happen. My data transfer rate for my site has exceeded its limit. I was using this website service as my hosting area becasue I could autoupdate the files without manually changing the urls in the forums. Well, this has failed, and I will have to find another way to do it.

So just for all to know If you use one of my banners and use the geocities url, the banner wont work.
    I was wondering if SMs have alloted webspace that can host images, or should i go to putfile or imag shack etc?

That is all.

EDIT:
    Here is the new place to find them-
    http://photobucket.com/albums/c332/tyrusasmith/
    Poe, I put yours in there too because I like it a lot.

Re: MY Banner Images

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

That's a SM link which details the webspace stuff. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thank you, is my account name for thre FTP site .143 Beth© ?
      and is my PW the one that i use to loging to the forums?

I have the program dreamweaver which has an FTP client, this is what I am looking at.

How do you connect to the remote server?
      FTP

What is the hostname of your webserver?
      ftp.tacticalsites.com

What folder do you want to store your files in?
      public.html

What is your FTP Login?
      .143 Beth©

What is your FTP password?
      xxxxxxxxxxx

Is this info correct Wyz?

Comment

I know nothing more than what's specified in that link I gave. Short of assuming your account authorization follows some pattern you observe in other folks saying "yeah, that's how mine is," I would think Apophis alone holds the answer to your questions.

In the past, your copyright symbol might have caused problems as part of an FTP login (anywhere, not just here). I'm not sure how well our FTP TG server will handle that.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I hate my name. Darn it, trying to be cool gets you no where.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...r-members.html - you gots to PM Apo to get it setup.
            Battlefield Admin() ()
            [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
            [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
            | for | |

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse