Wikipedia browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia browser

Something interesting for frequent Wiki users.
    http://gollum.easycp.de/en/0,,00.html
    -33rd- BaneII
    Smokers & Jokers

Re: Wikipedia browser

What does it do?
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Click the link.
      Originally posted by That Link
      Gollum What?

Gollum is the name of my newest crime of invention. By reducing the complexity of information, I have created a fast and eyefriendly browser through the free encyclopedia "Wikipedia". Originally this invention was built up for my daughter but now I have expanded it to the world for free as an open source project under GPL.

Comment

I clicked the link before I asked. It says it reduces the complexity of information. That tells me that it tells me less. Does it determine what information I don't need to know or can't understand? ooooh "Eyefriendly". So it is pretty too?

nm
        "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
        [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Um. Sorry if my response seemed rude, I really didn't intend it to. I checked out the browser, and it's pretty lame. Just imagine going to the Wikipedia site with your browser at a "full screen" setting. It's less hassle, too (the full screen, not the Gollum [terrible name btw] thing). Maybe I somehow missed the goodness, but... good ole address bar, a few keys, and www.wikipedia.com get me what I want. :)

thanks though for the link. It is interesting, and a great concept. But it's like trying to make a search tool to search google (which I'm sure they have).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X