Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You could vote for one of your fellow members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could vote for one of your fellow members!

Here's the original post.

GhostRecon.net is conducting a little poll and our very own en4rcement is in the running to be labeled "the best new modder".

So, go on over there and vote for who you think the best new GR modder is!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

I think the best GR modder is...

Hey.... I can't vote for myself!?

I'm not even THERE!?

I think this pole is very bias.... Seeing as I've done alot of mods for GR . . . . . Like that one, where there was a... and a... and it......

I see how it is.

Comment

Don't let them defeat you NothingMore.

Your day in the modding sun is coming.

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Got my vote posted... Congrats En4cement!!!

Comment

Got my vote!
          I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
          --Douglas Adams

Comment

He's tied with someone else now with 16!
            [volun]

Comment

I'll need to vote later. My work proxy blocks the site :(

Too bad. Otherwise I could hop from computer to computer, and get about a thousand or so votes in :P
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

I voted
                WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Tied at 17!
                  [volun]

Comment

I don't agree with posting about the poll here to get TG members to vote for a fellow member. Some that voted have never played GR, let alone play one of enforcement's missions. I do not believe it is fair to the other modders that have worked just as hard to contribute to the GR community.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

yeah what ^^^^ said

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
                        I don't agree with posting about the poll here to get TG members to vote for a fellow member. Some that voted have never played GR, let alone play one of enforcement's missions. I do not believe it is fair to the other modders that have worked just as hard to contribute to the GR community.
                        Indeed. I merely wanted to give the opportunity to our members to vote for the best new modder... If they don't know how good enforcement's missions are, then they shouldn't vote.
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

While I'm hardly a GR guru, but I have played them and enjoyed them :)
                          I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

I didn't vote, mostly because i was lazy, but I also didn't vote because i've only played GR twice, and it was the single player version =P

Comment

I just didn't want to see the poll skewed by members of TG joining GR.net forums just to vote. Plus, it's hardly fair if the work by the other modders was not sampled before voting.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X