Tactical OS Update, December 2005

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical OS Update, December 2005

The past couple of days, seems like there is alot of interest in Linux. So where is Tactical OS?

All is currently quiet on the Tactical OS front. I switched to some new hardware, and now I'm in the process of getting TactOS running on it.

The blog has been down since the switch since there hasn't been much to say about it. Some things I initially wanted to include have changed, others have been added. The blog will be completely new when it is reloaded. I will replace the blog material before the 1/1/06, by which time the first alpha/beta will have been released to a select few testers.

If you want to be in on the initial Alpha/Beta, you need to PM me your MAILING address. The initial release will be via ISOs that I will ship directly, out of pocket.

After the first round of testing, then I will release a second set of disks to seed the downloads.

Thanks,
    Mateo

Re: Tactical OS Update, December 2005

Hmmm.... I need to install another HD.
    USAR

Comment

well my intentions as of now are switch completely over to linux at the new year...so maybe i might try this out....finaly....lol

if you want i got space we could do a torrent thing...or try to...
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Here is a question... is this going to be an *insert disk click run and install* kind of beta, or a *you need to know linux* kind of beta?
        USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
          Here is a question... is this going to be an *insert disk click run and install* kind of beta, or a *you need to know linux* kind of beta?
          It will be a "instert live CD, run the installer" type of beta.:icon_wink

Comment

If it's a live CD I'm definetely interested. PM on the way...

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X