Another future TG'er

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another future TG'er

Just thought I would let the community know that my son "Lucas James" was born today 12/02/05 @ 1520pst. he was 7lbs 11oz and 19.5inches long.

I tried to put the TG tag on his birth certificate but the wife promptly popped smoke in the room and hid the certificate from me:icon_bigg

Besides I couldn't let Apophis and Luna hog all the glory:icon_razz
    sigpic

Re: Another future TG'er

congratulations, drizzid...

all you people were playing less online and participating in other "offline" activities back in february and march, apparently...

and you work as a courier so i imagine you're gonna be busy at work and at home until after christmas. good luck, drizz!!

Comment

congrats....we need to see pics...you make an annoucement like that we need to see pics...
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Congrats, your life has just changed instantly forever, i have an 8, 6, and 3 year old, but would not give it up for the world, kids are great, i even game with the older ones......hehe! I hope you have a great time!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing, too.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Congrats, man! You are gonna be one tired dude for a while;).
            War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

NICE! From one proud pappa to another, Congratulations!!!! (my boy, Cameron, just turned 2yrs)

(lol - I think there should be a campaign ribbon for surviving Operation Spawn Point :icon_bigg )

Comment

Congratulations Drizzid!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
                  (lol - I think there should be a campaign ribbon for surviving Operation Spawn Point :icon_bigg )
                  roflmao

Congrats Drizzid. You've got some fun times ahead of you. And I second the call for photos.
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Thanks guys for all the kind words. I will post some pics as soon as I can
                    1st wrestle the camera from my wife
                    2ND Get my wife and son home from hospital which will be today!
                    3RD figure out how to post the pics. Can I just upload pics to www.parkyourpics.com and post the links, is that correct? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats and post the link to the pictures. We need proof. Hope mother and baby are doing fine.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid
                          Just thought I would let the community know that my son "Lucas James" was born today 12/02/05 @ 1520pst. he was 7lbs 11oz and 19.5inches long.

I tried to put the TG tag on his birth certificate but the wife promptly popped smoke in the room and hid the certificate from me:icon_bigg

Besides I couldn't let Apophis and Luna hog all the glory:icon_razz
                          Congratulations Drizzid! Got any pictures for us?
                          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid

see thats when you try and name him todd Gerome or Terry Glenn....TG i built right in....
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

Congrats on the healthy baby boy!
                              New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement