Check out my "S"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my "S"

Moments ago we did a back-end site upgrade, as promised, the new Skype functionaly has been activated!

If you look in the "postbit" box to the left, you'll now see my Skype icon. Granted, I'm not sure if I added the correct address and won't be able to verify until I get home, but there it is!

Go update your User CP Profiles if you want to display a Skype icon.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Check out my "S"

Done and done. Many thanks.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i just did mine....so are we gonna be able to see who is online
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
        i just did mine....so are we gonna be able to see who is online
        If you want to see who has Skype up and online, look at Skype.. That's the best place to see who is on and who isn't.

Comment

yah im working on it...just got to get my linux one working.....o man
          -Vulcan

Comment

yah im working on it...just got to get my linux one working.....o man
            Heh.. If you don't have it working, why would you need to see who is online? :-)

Comment

i thought when is was announced Skype was integreated into the site i wa thinking like a skype plug in so we could run skype just thru the site like the TS is set up.....guess not
              -Vulcan

Comment

i thought when is was announced Skype was integreated into the site i wa thinking like a skype plug in so we could run skype just thru the site like the TS is set up.....guess not
                Nope.. it just lets you initiate connections, send files, and add people to your address book through the site.

Comment

rgr....well mine works
                  -Vulcan

Comment

But you didn't respond to my text message!

(I don't think my sound works here in Linux.. Skype complains about sound daemon something something.. I don't use it enough to fix it.)
                    Battlefield Admin() ()
                    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                    | for | |

Comment

ok, i got it too, well, see you there

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                        Moments ago we did a back-end site upgrade, as promised, the new Skype functionaly has been activated!

If you look in the "postbit" box to the left, you'll now see my Skype icon. Granted, I'm not sure if I added the correct address and won't be able to verify until I get home, but there it is!

Go update your User CP Profiles if you want to display a Skype icon.
                        Consider your S checked.
                        [volun2]
                        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Re: Check out my &quot;S&quot;

Originally posted by Pokerface
                          Consider your S checked.
                          I was close, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.. I've updated my profile with my real Skype ID.

Comment

that work?

edit: no. hm.. uh - anything i gotta do in the CP besides add the skype name?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
                              that work?

edit: no. hm.. uh - anything i gotta do in the CP besides add the skype name?
                              You're all set.. I had to modify a bit of code to deal with users that don't have any other form of IM set. Our custom template needed to be taught a lesson in how to deal with Skype icons. :-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X