Hiya TG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya TG!

Hello everyone here :) Saw you guys on Dystopia a few days ago and got interested, so I came here to take a look at what happens here. So far everything I've checked out here looks cool, and now I feel like joining your community, so hi everyone!

(I checked around and didn't see anything about a introductions post/section anywhere, so this is the best section I think this fits in hehe)

Re: Hiya TG!

Welcome to TG, Robo-SWAT! If you like what you see on our website, you'll love the overall feel of this community!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Welcome, Robo. Thank you for saying hello. :)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Welcome Robo. Thank you for saying hello.:icon_cool

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Sup guy, enjoy your stay! And don't pidgeonhole yourself into just Dystopia now, spread the love!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X