Its that time of year again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its that time of year again!

For all you college students, its finals time. The culmination of your knowledge that you've received this semester wrapped up in one single defining test. Your grades now the numero uno priority, letting your social life... your hobbies... and your hygiene (probably influences why you have no social life) disappear as your energy and time drains into studying for JUST-ONE-MORE-MINUTE, or finalize that 20 page paper with JUST-ONE-MORE-REVISION.

Good luck, and good night.
    USAR

Re: Its that time of year again!

well said squeak. as I am sitting here in the library trying to finish up my senior history paper due Monday evening. I have given up any idea of seeing my bed in the next 3 days and have even packed my toothbrush. I may not smell nice by the end but at least my teeth will be clean. 9 days and counting until graduation and unlimited/guilt free TG.

Goodluck to all the other collegians. May your studies be worthwhile, your teachers be merciful and may the material you missed when you slept through class not be on the final

Comment

Yeah, I am putting off a 10 page paper to post on/read the forums. oh well

Kemo
      Kemotaha

Comment

Pro·cras·ti·na·tion
        n.
        See: College Student
        USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server