Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All - new here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello All - new here!

    Hey everyone,

    Was told about you by WhiskeySix over at the Total BF2 forums - said this was a good place of info!

    As you can tell by my sig I'm really new and not too great at staying alive lol!

    Hopefully here I can learn some great tactical teamwork tips and become a better squadmember. I'm not really into kill stats too too much per say, I'm more into support type actions like the medic, even tho my profile says sniper is my fav class, that's really just the kit I used while getting used to the game mechanics. Been playin the Doc a lot more now.

    Take Care -

    M4R


    |TG-Irr|March4revenge
    Turning into swiss cheese, one bullet at a time.

  • #2
    Re: Hello All - new here!

    Welcome to TG March4revenge, I'l get the tech stuff out now. Please read the rules and sops. You won't be sorry, you came to the right place for what you are looking for. Hope to see you on the battlefield
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hello All - new here!

      Originally posted by Drizzid
      Welcome to TG March4revenge, I'l get the tech stuff out now. Please read the rules and sops. You won't be sorry, you came to the right place for what you are looking for. Hope to see you on the battlefield
      Will do and thanks for the welcome! Also, cool avi - Drizzt rules.


      |TG-Irr|March4revenge
      Turning into swiss cheese, one bullet at a time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hello All - new here!

        Welcome to TG :). As Drizzid said, read the rules and SOP's and whatnot.
        _____________________



        ---

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hello All - new here!

          Welcome welcome welcome!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hello All - new here!

            Check out 0b1one, get's a SM and all over the forums.:madsmile: :madsmile:

            Welcome to TG March4Revenge. Join a squad and anyone of us will help you get killed on the battlefield.


            18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hello All - new here!

              Originally posted by TG_Bubba
              Join a squad and anyone of us will help you get killed on the battlefield.
              HAHA I don't think I need any help I'm doing just fine getting my butt kicked on my own!


              |TG-Irr|March4revenge
              Turning into swiss cheese, one bullet at a time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hello All - new here!

                Originally posted by TG_Bubba
                Check out 0b1one, get's a SM and all over the forums.:madsmile: :madsmile:

                LOL. Yeah I can't thank you 2nd BCT guys enough. Even though I'm now a slave/guinea pig/biatch for the 2nd I reckon its worth it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hello All - new here!

                  I'm also new here.. just registered today.

                  I learned about this community by finding a VERY awesome Battlefield 2 server. Then I checked out this site, the forums, and.. well.. I'm certainly glad I find it :)

                  Seems like a very mature bunch around here. :)




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hello All - new here!

                    Originally posted by 0b1one
                    . Even though I'm now a slave/guinea pig/biatch for the 2nd I reckon its worth it.
                    And don't you forget it :P!
                    _____________________



                    ---

                    Comment

                    Connect

                    Collapse

                    TeamSpeak 3 Server

                    Collapse

                    Advertisement

                    Collapse

                    Twitter Feed

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X