TG "Pre-Beta" TRUCK Spy Pics!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG "Pre-Beta" TRUCK Spy Pics!!

Ok guys, I know you have all wanted a Tactical Gamer truck. WELL, I have the answer. I would like to introduce to all of you my TG truck.
    Pictures can be found at these locations.

Stage 1"brown"
    Side view
    Top view
    Back view
    Front view

Stage 2 " add black"
    Side view
    Other side view
    Top view

Stage 3 " factory stickers"
    coming soon...

The model is based off a desert storm HUMVEE, and is complete with mini-shovel and AXE.
    After the truck is finished, it will look like THIS, but with Tg logos and a little darker.

This truck's body is still in the first stages of production (paint and body work), but the chassis/powertain is complete and tested at 85PH!!!
    Here is a generic pic of the Chassis/Powertrain.

It has a 18cc 2.5Hp motor, and can out-accelerate a Corvette Z06 up to 35 MPH. It can beat my Ford Explorer Sport-Trac to 85MPH.

Now here is the cool part. I need you "TG P-SHOPPERS" to make 1.5"x1.5" logos of games to put on the truck. Basically one for each of the games here at TG.
    PCS
    BF2
    NS
    etc...
    etc...

I think that Apo would not have a problem with this since it is just putting a TG sticker on an R/C Truck. Apo if this is a PAS BON idea, or you don't like it just tell me and I'll stop instantly.

Well, in the meantime stay up-to-date with this thread to see more of the production phases. I am glad that i will be able to make so many of you happy with a TG truck.

As of now, I get to have fun watching flat camo paint dry, WOOO HOOO
    Last edited by .143 Beth©; 12-10-2005, 02:49 AM.

Re: TG "Pre-Beta" TRUCK Spy Pics!!

Stage 3 almost complete at 3:02 A.M. CST

Phase 3 completed, but my camera broke, so I can't post the pics until later.

It is coming along nicely IMO.
    Last edited by .143 Beth©; 12-10-2005, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Go for it! Just post picture so I can see! (Like you'd hold out...)
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Looks cool.

Personally I think one of the camo 'splats' should have looked like this

But looks good all the same.

...Wonder if Custuom can find a sound system for that thing.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Haha, well we will have to wait for X-mas to see the 2 completed products together, but I am still working on the body, the chassis/powetrain is complete.

Comment

So close, 1 day left, BEWARE

Comment

CLICK HERE to check out the truck....
              I Still need the TG logo ideas!!!
              but anyway, it goes 55MPH, and turns on a dime.

Comment

In so few days, I have burnt 3 clutches in this beast. I am still tuning it to get it right, but these little things are hardto get just right. I'll post videos if it runnign as soon as I get it ot run for more than 20 minutes without destroying it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X