WoW Guest Pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW Guest Pass

I have a Free WoW Guest Pass if anyone has a friend they would like to get into the game, I dont have anyone that wants it and if you send me an E-mail I will send you the key.
    [email protected]

Hurry as it expires Jan 1st 2006

Re: WoW Guest Pass

i have often wondered where/how does a person aquire a guest pass, i dont know anyone that wants to try out the game, because half the ppl i know already play it, and the other half dont know how to turn a computer on let alone get to lvl2
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

May I move a copy of this to General Discussion so that the rest of TG can read about this offer, or do you want to keep it within the WoW community for now?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Please copy it to another forum- that would be great!!

Comment

I believe I also have one. I have to find it though. [email protected]
          Kemotaha

Comment

What are these guest passes? I want to try WoW, but dont want to fork up the money yet

Comment

I thought selling crack on the street corner was illegal these days?

LOL

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
                What are these guest passes? I want to try WoW, but dont want to fork up the money yet
                I'm not sure but I think there's a free trail thing you can dl too. I only glanced at it so I know no details.

P.S. I hate fileplanet so don't consider this in any way an endorsement or recommendation to deal with them.
                --
                Life Sucks! Then You DIE!!!

Comment

Wait. Isn't it illegal to use these forums to recruit for a group which takes TG players to non-TG servers and never returns them?

lol
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    Wait. Isn't it illegal to use these forums to recruit for a group which takes TG players to non-TG servers and never returns them?

lol
                    Funny. Seeing that Apophis, Luna, and many others have been sucked into this game, that's true.

It's definitely a good fit for TG though. Requires alot of teamwork at the higher levels.

Comment

The Guest Pass is basicly a 14 day FREE trial. you will need to find someone with the game so you can instasll it and then use the Guest Pass Key to creat your account, if you like the game you can then buy the retail game, add the retail Key to your acount and continiue playing without restrictions. both the new player and the player who first recieved the Guest pass will recieve 30 days free game play if the guest buys the retail game and activiates it useing the Guest pass. I don't know of anywhere you can download WoW but it is a huge file, maybe as big as 3-4gigs before all the patches so it would be alot easier to use a friends install disks then just patch it the normal way after creating an acount. But it may be available on the net somewhere, I just dont know where.

I don't care really about getting the free game play, I would really like to see this key get used and not go to waste.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X