• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 degrees F on Friday

31 degrees today...

How's the weather where you are?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

It's freaking warm, and rainy, and omg I want some damn snow!

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
      It's freaking warm, and rainy, and omg I want some damn snow!
      We dont have the warm, but its rainy and its sucks. :(
      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

63F on Friday, 14F now. Snow that's been coming down over the past 24 hours is finally moving away.
        "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

High 60 F on friday, .. mid teens now (sunday) and lots of snow.. ohhh the snow.

Comment

I want snow...
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Lies! :)

And on a related note: There is NO snow in this part of Canada. :D
              I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                I want snow...
                You can come shovel all you want off my driveway and take it home with you :)
                "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by verbose
                  Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  I want snow...
                  You can come shovel all you want off my driveway and take it home with you :)
                  Well, that's what I like about the last couple of places that I've lived... It's never snowed more than a day or two at a time...

Just enough snow to play in and take a snow day from work...
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by NOAA
                    .DAY ONE...
                    A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT TONIGHT FOR MUCH OF THE REGION. PERIODS OF RAIN THIS EVENING WILL CHANGE TO SNOW AND SLEET AROUND MIDNIGHT ACROSS SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE AND NORTH CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS...ALONG AND NORTH OF ROUTE 2. SNOW AND SLEET WILL ACCUMULATE 2 TO 4 INCHES BY DAYBREAK. VERY HAZARDOUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS WILL DEVELOP OVERNIGHT.

FARTHER SOUTHEAST...PERIODS OF RAIN WILL CHANGE TO SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN AFTER MIDNIGHT ACROSS NORTHERN CONNECTICUT... NORTHWEST RHODE ISLAND AND THE REMAINDER OF MASSACHUSETTS... INCLUDING GREATER BOSTON...HOWEVER EXCLUDING SOUTHEAST MASSACHUSETTS. VERY HAZARDOUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS WILL DEVELOP OVERNIGHT.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...
                    A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS ALSO VALID MONDAY AS WINTRY
                    PRECIPITATION CONTINUES INTO MIDDAY ACROSS MUCH OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND...BEFORE TAPERING OFF IN THE AFTERNOON. THE MORNING COMMUTE WILL BE VERY HAZARDOUS...ESPECIALLY ALONG AND NORTH OF THE MASS PIKE...INCLUDING THE I495 CORRIDOR.

BY WEDNESDAY...AN ARCTIC BLAST OF COLD AIR WILL PUSH ACROSS THE REGION ALONG WITH SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS. STRONG NORTHWEST WINDS WILL CREATE BITTERLY COLD WIND CHILLS WEDNESDAY NIGHT INTO EARLY FRIDAY..
                    Take your 78 degrees and.... well.. use your imagination. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                      Take your 78 degrees and.... well.. use your imagination. ;)
                      FINALLY! The response I was looking for... :D

I posted this to spark conversation, but mostly to rub it in to you northerners.... :P

It was almost too cold to go out and have a cigarette a few minutes ago, though... 30 degrees with a brisk breeze...
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Good thing I opened a bottle of Scotch tonight...
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

It was like 70ish here too
                          WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Freaking 75 high here...Beat the record high in the last 100 years by +22F. Best thing is next week they're predicting snow...and LOTS of it...

Comment

oh well all you guys are complaining.. i am not.. its cold, but not freezing, there is alot of moisture but not aot of rain and for me i like this kind of weather.. you are not dead cold or baking hot.. it could be a little warmer ... but for psssibly the first time ever, England is not the worst weather wise place to be at this time of year...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X