78 degrees F on Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chili today, hot tamale.

(haha my grandpa always used to say that)

Quite the opposite in fact. Very warm last week, very much cooler (30s?) this week.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

60 degress on saturday, then today it's about 1 with windchill and there is snow! :D
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Aye England is perfectly balanced at the mo

Comment

51 degrees F below zero (with windchill) in Gunnison, CO. I don't live there but damn!

Skiing is getting better:
          http://www.onthesnow.com/CO/113/cams.html

At my house; 15 degrees F & Sunny

:D
          New to TG?

Comment

75F? Do you guys really still use Farenheight instead of centigrade? Madness.

Well its been freezing here recently , but we did get snow on new years which was cool (for those of us who didn't have to drive)
            Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Yep.... and inches.. and gallons.. and miles..

Comment

They're Americans. They need to be different. :P
                I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                  75F? Do you guys really still use Farenheight instead of centigrade? Madness.
                  True madness...
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                    Originally posted by HSantal
                    They're Americans. They need to be better. :P
                    I second both statements. Ty HSantal an Luna
                    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

They're Americans. They need to be different. :P
                      coming from somebody whose country has a leaf on their flag...

^_^

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_

coming from somebody whose country has a leaf on their flag...

^_^
                        Don't knock the maple leaf, that would make an excellent State flag ;)

Comment

Originally posted by dragon
                          They're Americans. They need to be constantly reassured. :P
                          I second both statements. Ty HSantal an Luna
                          My pleasure. Anything to make you feel better about yourselves. ;)
                          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

[quote="HSantal"]
                            Originally posted by dragon
                            Wyzcrak is great.
                            You're right. Wyzcrak is great.
                            Wyzcrak is the greatest.
                            lmao at all of you. :)

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yesterday, it was around 65 or so.
                              Today, it snowed.

I give up. El Nino has finally whipped me senseless.
                              [volun2]
                              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I am "El Nino," which is Spanish for........ "The Nino."

lmao

Wyzcrak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X