78 degrees F on Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by =luna=
    Yep.... and inches.. and gallons.. and miles..
    Pssh, damn forign people come over here and think they have a better system than us. What's wrong with a bunch of ramdomly arrived at numbers? What's wrong with the number 12? You bias against numbers? You just think you're that much better than us? Pssh, Well I got news for ya. We don't lose =P

Rofl, j/k.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
      Originally posted by _Ender_

coming from somebody whose country has a leaf on their flag...

^_^
      Don't knock the maple leaf, that would make an excellent State flag ;)
      If they become a state then we cant invade them :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
        El Nino has finally whipped me senseless.
        Most people pay for that.

Comment

^_^
          But would it be worth it. They dont have anything we want. Actually they have all our old stuff we didn't want anymore

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          I am "El Nino," which is Spanish for........ "The Nino."

lmao

Wyzcrak
          LMAO this made me cry

Originally posted by NothingMore.
          Originally posted by =luna=
          Yep.... and inches.. and gallons.. and miles..
          Pssh, damn forign people come over here and think they have a better system than us. What's wrong with a bunch of ramdomly arrived at numbers? What's wrong with the number 12? You bias against numbers? You just think you're that much better than us? Pssh, Well I got news for ya. We don't lose =P

Rofl, j/k.
          now I wouldn't say we are much better then you, but we are better by far. ummmm the number 12 sucks. no not bias about numbers but they are lame.

oh wait I thought we were talking about texas again so I take back that we are only a little better then you, We are actually about 100 % more better then you. LOL
          WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Yeah, and bush is from texas =P

Comment

That's funny, because lots of Texans will tell you he's not.

Wyzcrak
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

So I've heard =P

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                  El Nino has finally whipped me senseless.
                  Most people pay for that.
                  I know people... I could probably get a discount for you if you'd like. :)
                  Of course, you'd have to come dressed in like the San Diego Chicken, and bring your own stuffing, but that's not so bad....
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by dragon

^_^
                    But would it be worth it. They dont have anything we want. Actually they have all our old stuff we didn't want anymore
                    I know I've said it here before, but I'll say it again: Canada is the world's only supplier of spaghnum peat moss! What will the world do without true sphagnum peat moss?
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                      75F? Do you guys really still use Farenheight instead of centigrade? Madness.
                      It's hard to change when everyone else around you isn't familiar with the system you're trying to use. If I were to give most of my friends a distance in kilometers or a temperature in centigrade, they'd have a hard time estimating what it represents. Most americans just have no feel for how long a kilometer is, or how warm 20C feels.

I even confuse people when I use 24-hour time instead of that silly, ambiguous 12-hour/12-hour system. "Meet you at 8...in the night?" 20:00 hours can only be interpreted one way: the correct way.
                      "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

I often wonder why the planet doesn't use GMT, or some similar location-independent time measurement. Even 2000 is two different times to people in two different locations.

Wyzcrak
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I concur Wyz. Who cares if you work from 1200-2000 in your locality, and others on the other coast work 1600-2400? Why are we all hung up on a work day of "eight to five"? UTC is good enough for everyone.
                          "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

It snowed!

My school was canceled =) Yay!

Comment

It's 7F here right now. For you metric folks, 32F = 0C.

It's damn cold.. The bay I drive over at the edge of the Atlantic ocean is starting to freeze over. Ice chunks everywhere starting to stack up along the shorelines.
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

must...... resist...... urge........

Did you hear the one about the guy who hurt his throat because
                                he couldn't kk f sa affkskoeo arggggg,

resist...... temptation......

Move along, nothing to see here. :D
                                I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X