Congratulations to Team U.S.A.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Team U.S.A.

CBC SPORTS ONLINE - The United States has made world junior hockey history.

The American squad scored three unanswered goals in the third period to defeat Canada 4-3 in the final of the world junior hockey championship in Helsinki, Finland.

Canada led 3-1 after two periods, but the U.S. battled back with three goals in the final frame.

Full story
    The winning goal was just a fluke. Could have happened to either team.
    It's just too bad that the game had to be determined by a goal like that.
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Hah, Canada's youth pwned by america's youth.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
      Hah, Canada's youth pwned by america's youth.
      lmao

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

no way american's pwned canadian's? Never why would they do that
        WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

The same reason Americans own anything. It's cheap and can be easily replaced.

i kid, i kid

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            The same reason Americans own anything. It's cheap and can be easily replaced.

i kid, i kid

Wyzcrak
            Why soften the truth through sarcasm? =)

Comment

Pfft. Who am I to decide what's truth and what's not? :)

I'm just another idiot.

Wyzcrak

Comment

Shut up, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                  Shut up, idiot.
                  lmao

Wyzcrak

Comment

I find this disgusting. HSantal' has the decency and honour to congratuate you and your country for defeating our team, and you return his courtesy by insulting and degrading him and his country.

I would expect better from you all. Especially you Wyzcrack.

Yes, I understand that you may be joking. However you could have at least the decency to accept his congratuations, and not spit in our face.
                    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
                      I find this disgusting. HSantal' has the decency and honour to congratuate you and your country for defeating our team, and you return his courtesy by insulting and degrading him and his country.

I would expect better from you all. Especially you Wyzcrack.

Yes, I understand that you may be joking. However you could have at least the decency to accept his congratuations, and not spit in our face.
                      wow bentley getting upset. hmm You are right

Ty for your congratuations HSantal' better luck next time.

Now back to Bentley

Comment

It's a pretty sad state when Two Bears Screwing lectures Americans about decency and honor...and is right!

Contrats USA. Thanks for the kind words HSantal. Tough break for the kid who scored the winning goal.

leejo

Comment

That's my face in the leaf.

Sorry, Two Bears Screwing. :(

Thanks, Santal. :D

We can all be friends, eh? :P

Wyzcrak

You knew it was only a matter of time before some random idiot posted really small text that had nothing to do with the post. Well, now's that time. Come to think of it, I've never really been a big fan of this tiny text.

Comment

Rofl @ dragon and Wyz.

And you expected better from the man with the name "Wyzcrak"? Fool!

Sounds like some one's got a bad case of the mondays eh?

Damn you wyzcrak, I actualy read that small font. And to anyone that read this.... Haha!

Comment

Hey if anyone expected better from me then they deserve to be made fun of LOL

No really "two bears screwing" you know it is all in fun

Damn you NothingMore and Wyz with your small text. I cut off your heads and bowl with them HEHE

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X