No announcement yet.

Motorola Razr- xmas gift

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola Razr- xmas gift

Hey guys I was thinking about getting my dad a new cell phone. I know he has a keen interest on a razr. Does anyone here own one and how do you like it?

I have been doing some research on the net but I can't figure out the differences in the razr models. There is a v3i, v3c, v3 and some special edition. Are there any major differences between them? All i know is the v3i uses itunes.

I don't know much about the cell phone market so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

Re: Motorola Razr- xmas gift is to cell phones as TG is to tactical gaming.

The v3c is for use on CDMA networks, like Verizon. Don't think the v3i is out yet, at least not according to PhoneScoop (which, BTW, is a good site for general phone info/specs). Perhaps the special edition is the black one? Pretty sure it is just the original one with a black case.
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    | for | |

Re: Motorola Razr- xmas gift

I know a few things about a razor, but some good and some bad.
      IT hs the best designed charger EVER, better than any other motorola I can think of. It uses mini USB, and can draw power fromany USB cable that is plugged into it, as long as the source can donate power. the screens crack very easily though, and they arent that tough.

That is all.

thanks guys. ill check that forum out.

I have had my razr for 10 months now, it has excellent battery life, standby usually about 3-4 days and tons of talktime to about 7 hours in fact!
          There have been issues around how delicate it has to be treated, for example i used to close the flip pretty hard and this caused the srceen to go blank and sometimes restart!! but once you get used to it, there should be no problems. It does have a confusing menu system but that wont take that long to get used to.
          I would say it is a damn good phone but due to it wont take being dropped too often. As for the screen cracking, I am unaware of anyone i know with one that has had that happen to them though if dropped enough, it could easily happen.

I just found this on e-bay. Its price is at £566 and the reserve is not met!!!!!
            The Magenta/Pink Razr is out of date already!! in its place the Limited Edition Dolce & Gabbana Motorola V3i Phone is here in its place.
            The Italian design duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have added a distinctive liquid gold finish, a personalised background with screensaver, a tailored sound for power up and down, an exclusive polyphonic ring tone and a video clip illustrating 20 years of Dolce & Gabbana brand history. The limited edition RAZR V3i also includes rich functionality with a 1.23 mega pixel digital camera, optional expandable memory in the classic RAZR form.

As only 1000 phones have been produced the supply has ran out in shops.

The handset you are bidding on is being engraved and is owned by me, it should be delivered to me early next week upon which it will be delivered to you by the method of post you choose.

If you are buying this phone for a Christmas gift I will send a Dolce & Gabbana gift box and official card with the unique handset number to the winning bidder in time for Christmas Day (Post permitting otherwise i will email high quality scans)

If you are not already sold on it here is why you will want this exclusive phone!

Comes with only phone, battery and charger

Dolce & Gabbana Edition Features

Only 1000 D&G Editions have been made

Liquid Gold Finish

Personalised Background with Screensaver

Customized D&G Sound for Power up and down

Exclusive polyphonic ring tone and a video clip illustrating 20 years of Dolce & Gabbana brand history

New Features:

Updated and streamlined Motorola RAZR V3 design

iTunes or Screen3 Software

Hot swappable TransFlash memory card

1.23 megapixel digital camera with 8x digital zoom, video capture and full screen viewfinder

Speaker independent name & digit dialing

Integrated Class 1 Bluetooth technology with imaging, printing, peer to peer gaming profiles

Motorola’s SCREEN3 technology

Airplane mode

Keypad EL Color changed to Dark Blue

M Logo under external display glows

Upgraded External Color Display

Upgraded Internal Memory to 60MB

See it here

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed