Creating a MOD team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a MOD team

Hey guys, I was woundering if anyone was interested in creating a MOD to HL2 with me. I am going for a Ravenholm, Hellish, Zombieotick, graveyardish look.
    If you are interested please PM me and list what you can do with Source SDK, if any.
    Also I would be looking for a name for the mod, and a team/company name.

I found that there is a MOD called Ravenholm, but it only consists of a few maps, and is being done by some non-US country.

Re: Creating a MOD team

Originally posted by Sabooya
    Hey guys, I was woundering if anyone was interested in creating a MOD to HL2 with me. I am going for a Ravenholm, Hellish, Zombieotick, graveyardish look.
    If you are interested please PM me and list what you can do with Source SDK, if any.
    Also I would be looking for a name for the mod, and a team/company name.

I found that there is a MOD called Ravenholm, but it only consists of a few maps, and is being done by some non-US country.

i cant mod or create maps or anything...have been a witness to the 'december incident' i thought that was a slightly humorous gif....coulda been funnier...maybe with some grenade emblems...

Comment

ok... what did that have to do with my topic...
      You want to help?

Comment

but it only consists of a few maps, and is being done by some non-US country.
        If you have a problem with non-Americans keep it to yourself. neg rep for racism.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

aww come on root, i wasnt being racist. THEIR HOLE SITE IS IN SOME FORIGN LANGUAGE, i think it is french. They have a english side, but it's not as well done.

i should have said english...

Comment

aww come on root, i wasnt being racist. THEIR HOLE SITE IS IN SOME FORIGN LANGUAGE, i think it is french. They have a english side, but it's not as well done.

i should have said english...
            So what? It's a bad mod because they don't speak the language that suits you? You deserve bad rep for your diabolical spelling too.
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

no..i cant help...and 'HEEL ROOT, HEEL!'

Comment

I have experience in mapping, but i have yet to see if the beta SDK will work for me. I would be in for this.

Comment

Ok well black death is the only one so far... who has got the point of my post.
                  I sincerely did not mean to offend anyone. Just from looking at the Ravenholm mod's site, I am pretty sure it is not going to be a hit. I wanted to steer of from how there's is going and make something totally different that we can call our own.
                  Im sorry if I offended anyone. I was not trying to be racist.

Also i know how to make maps, but i don't really know much about Programing. If anyone is good at programing, and or knows how to create mods, please contact me, otherwise, we might just end up with a bunch of maps...

Comment

....great more comments i dont want in this thread...
                    WHY CANT ANYTHING I DO WORK OUT!

Comment

Just ignore it, he is posting tons of spam about Root in the public forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                        If you have a problem with non-Americans keep it to yourself. neg rep for racism.
                        Technically that would not be racism as he is not ridiculing a particular race just foreigners in general. It is a peculiarly US brand of Americentricism (my very own word :D) that i fortunately don't share.

As for the mod. I'm trying to learn how to mod but i don't like zombie stuff.

---

Comment

there has been quite a few made up words in this thread, so far.

Comment

My plan so far for the MOD.
                            You start out on the coast, in a beach village. Something happened ladida...
                            You either go to this creepy place or your home town is changed into it. We could even base this off a pre-ravenholm.
                            Or we could follow the ideas behind ravenholm where these crabs were sent to the city.
                            You fight bad guys.
                            Id also like to have references to garden freeman, and his doings at black mesa or the citadel.
                            You win.
                            And ending is a secret. Even to me...

I hope to add on to this and ideas would be nice. even if you don't want to be on the team, suggestions and ideas can, and will be accepted from anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin
                              Technically that would not be racism
                              Then what word would you apply when someone makes a derogatory statement based on nationality?
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X