B2 Shot Down Over London!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Shot Down Over London!!!!

Moderator - this may want to be in the Pix forum, sorry.

WMV Link

Okay, it's really old, but new to me ;)
    Last edited by USN_Squid; 12-15-2005, 05:06 PM. Reason: no hotlink
    New to TG?

Re: B2 Shot Down Over London!!!!

Reading the comments there, it's from the filming of War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Thats what they WANT you to think. In actuality we Brits love plinking your American planes out of the air at every opportunity. ;)

It cant be real though, remember the attack choppers we bought from the US a while back. Turns out the modifications we did to them meant that every time they fired their rockets it blew the tail rotor off. Unless it was brought down with a good lob of a cricket ball it wasnt us. But then again thats what we WANT you to think..... :)

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyTwoHand
        Thats what they WANT you to think. In actuality we Brits love plinking your American planes out of the air at every opportunity. ;)
        We let you think that you can plink our aircraft out of the sky.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

We let you think that you are letting us think that we can plink your aircraft out of the sky....and so on ad infinitum.... LOL my brain hurts.

Comment

I thought the americans were just really good at crashing their aircraft....

:D

We Canadians, on the other hand, like to set our own submarines on fire.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
            [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
            Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

hey stop bad mouthing our crappy .. pathetic.. stupid .. retarded navy... not everyone can have canoes of canadian standard Diceman

Comment

At least you can ride mooseback if your vehicle goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Diceman
                  Well i think whoever sold you them should feel really bad about that...cough cough...:D

Comment

heh heh. I thought about making some reference to that, but couldn't do it in a suitable self-deprecating fashion. :D

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
                    [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
                    Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

That kind of reminds me of this picture of a "captured American soldier."

Comment

Originally posted by Barracuda_Magoo
                        That kind of reminds me of this picture of a "captured American soldier."
                        All I see is a red X. Are you referencing this story: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...-beheaded.html
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyTwoHand
                          Well i think whoever sold you them should feel really bad about that...cough cough...:D
                          ur defence ministry bought those subs from the british...

Comment

Originally posted by Diceman
                            I thought the americans were just really good at crashing their aircraft....

:D

Our submarines just leak :(

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                            |TG-2nd|munchkin
                            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed