hey all,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey all,

I havent been around much (not playing, checking forums, ect) since I have been really really sick (least my hang over is gone) these past couple of days. It got so bad that I had to go to a doctor, I hate doctors, they're all full of **** and know nothing about anything. He gave me these pills that I hate because they make me sleep for 5 hours after I take them, so I've been doing a lot of sleeping. When I'm not sleeping I've been catching up on some reading (Been reading "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, great f-ing book, totally suggest picking it up). Hopefully I can break this in the next couple of days so I can get back to some forum trolling and\or playing NS.

To Dave. You PMed me about something, what was it? I just checked my mail and I got an email saying I have a private message from you. When I checked it, I never got the PM. Whats up?

If you dont hear from me in a day or so, send a search party. :P

I was looking around and I posted stuff yesterday... I dont even remembering doing that.. man I hate these pills.

Comment

gladly you're back.........i definitely remember you.

Comment

Who are you again and why do we care that your sick?

Oh you knew that was coming, Take care of yourself bro.
        WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Hope you feel better, James.

Comment

When suffering from a feverish flu/cold.
            My family recipe for a 'hot toddy':

small shot of whisky
            teaspoon of lemon juice
            teaspoon of honey
            teaspoon of sugar
            half a mug of hot water
            disolvable paracetamol powder eg Beechams.

It is very sweet and kinda harsh due to whisky and sweetness but also enjoyable.

Go to bed, drink your toddy and you will find it much easier to go to sleep, stay alseep and wake up feeling better.
            Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X