Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer - New Site Bug Reports

Post your bug reports here!

Before posting, make sure you fully clear your browser cache and reload the page to make sure it's not a cache issue.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Forum search index is being re-indexed. Going to take a while for this to complete and I can't change much until it's done.

Comment

Didn't you say somewhere else that broken links are to be expected? That is, links to old forum posts/threads/forums won't work?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forums/...ral-Discussion used to point to the NS2 General Discussion forums.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...he-TGNS-Primer used to point to a thread in that forum.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...-Primer/page60 used to point to a page in that thread.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

They are, but I wouldn't react to those links being broken just yet. I need to make sure the URL rewrite rules are correct.

I'm going to try and set them to rewrite all the old URLs to new, but I'm not sure how much that architecture has changed in the 20+ versions of software we just jumped. :)

Comment

Smilies are all broken.

Comment

FWIW: My sent folder for pms seems to be repopulated with messages I am pretty sure I deleted quite a while ago. The inbox section seems normal.

Also is there a "show new posts" link somewhere? I see new topics but that is not as useful - perhaps still to be added back.
            |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
              Also is there a "show new posts" link somewhere? I see new topics but that is not as useful - perhaps still to be added back.
              I thought it was just me. Along with this, I can't seem to find the 'mark as read' functionality.

Comment

The "New Topics" link actually does show a topic if it has a new post. That confused me for a bit too.

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post

I thought it was just me. Along with this, I can't seem to find the 'mark as read' functionality.
                  This is in an annoying place right now, if you go to the main forum page at the bottom of the page in the middle is a link for "Mark Channels Read". That's what you want. Once this reindex completes (which will likely not be today) I'll have free reign over the database again and am going to start rebuilding the top navbar. If need be, I'll add my own links in there to mark read. (insert broken smiley face here)

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                    if you go to the main forum page at the bottom of the page in the middle is a link for "Mark Channels Read".
                    Thanks.

Comment

When I try to create a thread (in General Discussion, in case that's relevant) with the following body, I get the following error:

body:
                      http://pastebin.com/raw/QGXzVQC5

error:
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The private groups are missing, is this intentional cleanup, a bug, or just another thing on the list?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                          The private groups are missing, is this intentional cleanup, a bug, or just another thing on the list?
                          Groups are showing up just fine for me. Even as a guest user. Big link up at the top that says "Groups". There's no recent group activity, so that page is empty, but there's a tab there to actually view all groups that works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                            When I try to create a thread (in General Discussion, in case that's relevant) with the following body, I get the following error:

body:
                            http://pastebin.com/raw/QGXzVQC5

error:
                            This might be a WAF issue due to the code in the post. Added to my list.

Comment

Not sure if its a bug or feature option but on the 'What's New' page it doesn't list the sub forum that a post is from. It'd be nice to have that back.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X