Signatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures

I've been unable to find a way to edit my signature as the broken links and spacing results in an unpleasant presentation. Will someone please explain how I'd edit my signature? I will be glad when we can customize the site colors and scheme cause this bleached out page is no fun at all.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

LpBronco go to your 'User Settings' on the 'Account' tab under the section 'Conversation Detail Options' there is a link to 'Edit Post Signature'

Comment

Ok, I found the link but was unable to make the changes I wanted.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I hear ya'. I went to make a simple change and my signature was modified for me in a very undesirable way. I couldn't reclaim any of the original spacing. That's why my ribbons are missing. I couldn't get rid of the space between the rows.
        Last edited by draeh; 11-08-2016, 11:44 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Testing... 1 2 3 ... works.
          Home/Gaming PC: I7-6700K@4.5GHz/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X