Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Single Player Gameplay Developer Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Single Player Gameplay Developer Interview

Anyone planning on pre-purchasing or waiting for the post-release reviews?

I want this game to be everything they say it is

Comment

I'll be waiting for release. Looks good but I'm hesitant to purchase without playing it or seeing it played by people.

Comment

Same, waiting on release, not necessarily the Ghost Recon I want but still looks a lot of fun.

Comment

I have pre-ordered already. I see it as The Division on a tropical island with vehicles. It is going to be so fun! I am so excited I can barely contain it!
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I'm on the fence sice Division wasn't as good as I hoped.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
              I'm on the fence sice Division wasn't as good as I hoped.
              Watched some videos on UbiSoft's YouTube channel today. It doesn't seem to have any signs of the gear grind that made the division disappointing to me. Doesn't seem to have a "base/stash/hoard" mechanic at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Noyava View Post

Watched some videos on UbiSoft's YouTube channel today. It doesn't seem to have any signs of the gear grind that made the division disappointing to me. Doesn't seem to have a "base/stash/hoard" mechanic at all.
                Pinch me, I'm dreaming...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I'm waiting for the reviews... buying all in on No man's sky, Elite Dangerous, and The division have hurt me too much

Comment

Really hoping I get a closed beta invite. I got invited to the technical test back on December but missed the email lol.

Comment

It says on my Uplay you're already invited Wicks? I guess you recieved a key quick as I am unable to send you one

I have one more key to anyone interested, first replier, let me know and add on me Uplay. Only 13 hours left until beta start :)
                      - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Ok cool. Thanks mate.

Comment

Xorilliz its really weird as I can't find the invite anywhere and it's not showing up in Uplay for me either. Damn it.

Comment

Wicks, you can try logging into this page:
                            http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-US/beta/

Use you Uplay ID. Doing that worked for me and the other guy Xor invited, and w never got the email either.

Comment

I have three keys for the beta, who wants them? You will have to friend me on Uplay of course. LG-99

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X