Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback on touring with a Motorcycle...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on touring with a Motorcycle...

Some of you may remember that I mentioned long ago of a plan to buy a RV and tour the complete IMSA circuit after I retired... well I retired last year, was looking into an RV, and even with a 30k down payment, financing the rest would of been 500 bucks a month for 15 years... we could afford that but after much thought didn't want to waste that money... so... fast forward to today... researching motorcycle cross country cruising... I could pay cash for a 30k cruising motorcycle like the Honda Goldwing... and the thought is to go to each race, sleeping under the stars or in cheap hotel rooms across America...

anyone have a cruising MC, or ever done anything similar... just researching now... pros and cons?

thank in advance.

imsaseason.jpg
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Weather was always the killer for me. I packed as light as possible and still carried a small tent, bedroll, and dry and cold gear. I would definitely allow for motels at this point and plan my trips to limit actual miles I need to cover per day.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X