WoW Beta Sign-Ups to begin soon..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW Beta Sign-Ups to begin soon..

Well Blizzard has finally announced a date for their beta signup as some of you may have heard. A little later then was announced last year, but its almost here at last.

The beta signups are schedulaed to begin at the end of January, and hopefully the beta will start in mid-late February. I encourage people to sign up and if you dont feel like playing the beta I would be glad to take it off your hands :D :D :D :twisted: .

Might not be the most promising game, but its one I have been waiting to try for quite a while now.

Zug Zug...

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

and what game is that

Comment

WoW, stands for World of Warcraft. MMO set in the Warcraft universe which will probably be released this year (although no release date is set at this time.)

If you are a blizzard fan check it out. If you are interested in beta check the Blizzard site from time to time towards the end of the month.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

I thought that was out like 2 years ago.. Maybe it's just been scheduled for release for that long..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

As some of you may know, the Alpha version of WoW was leaked (weeks ago). Since then some groups have created and released a sandbox (no npcs or enemies, basically just explore the world) version. I have some footage of the sandbox gameplay and screenshots.

If you would like to get a link to the footage or screenshots catch me on aim or icq. I don't want to post a link directly here since the host (1and1) has a 5 Gb bandwidth limit, and I dont want to take the chance of it being hammered.

The game environment is beautiful, I am excited about the game and can't wait to buy it once its out. Once again good luck to you if you are applying for beta, hope I myself get in and hope to see you there :).

icq - 46882044
          aim - polskalod

PS - If you do contact me let me know who it is, I can't read your mind.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Some articles rescently released on gamespy related to WoW. Interesting read if you want to learn about the game some mroe.

http://www.gamespy.com/landing/wow/
            http://www.gamespy.com/previews/january04/wow2pc/

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

A little bit of news for those of you who do not get the beta, or are excluded from it (Euros).

I got news this morning (around 3 am) that a team of crackers (I don't know what to call them :P) got a private WoW server working. Now, the fighting, leveling, quests have not been implemented yet. However, they are able to get people in the game together, can spawn monsters. The server was, stress tested i guess you can say, last night. Roughly 250 people joined and seemed lag free and stable.

Now, i'm not necessarialy supporting what this team has done, but its an option you can look into if you really want to have a taste of what the game is like (if you don't get into beta :) ).

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Here we go ladies and gents.

"--January 26, 2004--
                World of Warcraft Beta Signups This Week!
                At 6:00 pm PST on Wednesday, January 28th, the signup period for the World of Warcraft Beta Test will officially begin. We will provide a link to the beta-test application right here in the news section at that time. Testers are not going to be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis, so you will be able to submit an application and receive equal consideration anytime during the signup period, which will end on Wednesday, February 4th at 6:00 pm PST. Please note that multiple submissions from the same household will result in complete disqualification.
                For this initial phase of the World of Warcraft beta test, we will only be able to accept applications from Canada, Korea, and the US. The test for Europe and other countries around the world will happen later this year. Please do not contact us for further information regarding the beta test; we will be posting a FAQ in the days ahead. "

Good luck

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

~yes

Comment

If it doesn't run on steam I may have to give it a look.
                    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

If Blizzard ran anything on steam I think I'd be forced to hurt lots and lots of people.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X