Mass Effect Multiplayer (PC)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect Multiplayer (PC)

Just seeing if anyone plays the Mass Effect Multiplayer. I've been looking for some people to run gold difficulty with. Can hit me up on Origin - vitamin187

Oh also, if you need help with builds I got a few that are pretty good.

(A - Top Skills, B - Bottom Skills)

Turian Soldier
    aka, "Tank Destroyer"
    Fortify: 4a, 5b, 5a
    Turbocharge: 4a, 5a, 6b
    Frag Grenade: (filler)
    Munitions Training: 4a, 5b, 6b
    Combat Fitness: 4a, 5a, 6a

You want to be able to sit in one spot and dish out as much damage as possible with your sniper rifle. The grenades I only use if I want to take out an enemy who is low on hp and is just hiding in that one spot. I use the Vanquisher Sniper Rifle I put on the SR Barrel, and SR Scope. Equipment you want to increase the damage of the sniper rifle so the chest piece that increases sniper dmg and pistol is the way to go.

Krogan Vanguard
    aka, "MAC Truck"
    Charge: 4a, 5a, 6b
    Foritfy: 4a, 5a
    Nova: 4a, 5b
    Apex Training: 3
    Rage: 4a, 5a, 6a

Equipment Juggernaut Shield
    Weapon: anyshotgun with Melee Optimizer (keep power recharge at 100%)

You are going to be using your main weapon almost never. You will be giving all enemy mobs a headache because you will be bashing them with your head the whole time. Use Nova to break the shields of the enemy, Charge to close the distance and use it to charge your shields up so you can just melee everyone to death. Careful for the boss mobs who can insta kill you, if you see an opening like if they are on fire or frozen, hit them with charge to get the combo hit, then use middle mouse or evade key to back off quickly so they don't kill you.

Turian Havoc Soldier
    aka, "The Gunship"
    Incinerate: (filler)
    Turbocharge: 4a, 5a, 6a
    Flak Cannon: 4b, 5b
    Munitions Training: 4a, 5b, 6b
    Aerial Assault: 4a, 5a, 6a

Thermal Clip Storage (this lets you hold like 800 Revenant rounds)
    Weapon (If you don't have top weapon then go for next best thing down the list)
    1. Revenant
    2. Cyclone
    3. Falcon
    4. Charger
    Weapon Mods
    AR Stock

AR Barrel
    or
    AR Reciever

If you stay on the ground, you take quite a bit of damage, this build lets you hover in the air and dish out tons of dps, and with the stability and accuracy skills and mods your fast firing weapons have the ability to do some very nasty damage. Turbocharge when it is active will give your weapon a boost in rate of fire by 40%, Also when hovering the damage resistance is 150, and weapon accuracy added by another 55%. You basically have a gatling gun when turbocharge is active, makes you act like a attack chopper. I've played this on Silver, haven't done it on gold yet.

Last edited by Vitamin187; 04-15-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

I haven't tried it yet because i didn't know people actually played it. :D

Comment

Quite a few people play it. I always find lots of people joining my game when I am in it.

Comment

I'll have to try it out. Possibly get some decent mats out of it.

Comment

Well I have a couple of good chars to run gold runs if needed.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have any... time to start grinding!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X