For Honor or Wildlands?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Honor or Wildlands?

Hey TG peoples, I have my new GTX 1070 SC arriving today and it comes with either For Honor or GR Wild lands. I have both on the xbox1, I like them both. I was curious who here in the PC world is playing what. I must confess Wild lands gets boring when playing SP but think it would be lots of fun with other TG. I like For honor more because it is skill based melee combat but would only get for PC if there where a few of you who play. Any thoughts/insights on how well these games run and people playing are appreciated TY.

wild lands

Comment

Wildlands

Comment

Sounds like the guys above me can't parry into a sick 45-hit combo. Joking aside I think For Honor will have a bigger life-span than Wildlands, unless they pull out some huge expansion later down the line. They have been trying to fix For Honor, with a recent balance patch that finally nerfed Revenge mode, but they still have yet to fix the connection issues. I imagine once that's fixed we'll see another Siege in support and content.

In the end if you enjoy fighting games/medieval stuff go For Honor, if you like Tom Clancy's Far Cry Theft Auto: The Division's Revenge, go Wildlands.

Plus For Honor has one of the best character select/loading soundtracks

Comment

Thanks for the input, I decided to go with FH mainly because I am saturated with FPS and right now Squad has my heart in that particular arena, that and I already have WL for xbox1. I find FH has the skill based combat I have been waiting for, look for me on the field Axis_Sniper.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X