TG is a Great Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG is a Great Server

I have only been playing on the server for a couple of days now but I would like to say I have had an absolute blast during that time. All of the players have been cool to play with and the server has a great mod collection. I look forward to playing more.

Thanks very much for dropping this note sir. We have been fortunate to have a great group of folks find their way to our neck of the woods!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Welcome to TG.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Welcome to TG!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
        [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
        [support]

Comment

Greetings and welcome, Bathsalt. Out of curiousity, what games do you play?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
            Greetings and welcome, Bathsalt. Out of curiousity, what games do you play?
            First off, sorry for the super late reply. Second, I play Planetside 2, Arma 2 and 3, and Insurgency.

Comment

If you haven't checked out TG's Planetside community reach out to Garthra, great guy and he'll help you out there. Welcome!

Comment

Send me a friend request in game if you are interested in Planetside 2.
                We are on Emerald on the New Conglomerate.
                You can also private message me on this website. I typically respond within 24 hours.
                Welcome to TG!
                The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X